Specialist (Assistant Manager), Guest Experience
Company: Universal Orlando
Posted on: May 16, 2022
JOB SUMMARY: Handles executive correspondence pertaining to
guest emails, phone calls and letters. Works with UO Executive Team
and Loews Leadership team to ensure all escalated Guest situations
are properly resolved. Reviews guest feedback to identify and
summarize trends throughout Universal Orlando Resort. Provides
insight and recommendations to help improve the Guest Experience
Resort wide.MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with the Guest Experience Senior Analyst to audit and
identify trends from guest feedback through GSAT surveys and guest
comments, identifies barriers and specific opportunities that are
hindering the guest experience and cohesively works with
departments leadership recommending approaches that can be
implemented to better serve our Guests. Responsible for ongoing
maintenance, tracking, and analysis of key trends and data.
- Partners with UO Executive office to follow up and resolve all
escalated guest situations and correspondence. Partners with
Department Management to lead the follow up on escalated guest
situations. Ensures guest issues are responded to in a timely and
- Monitors Universal Orlando Resort and other area theme parks
news and websites to stay current on guest experience offerings.
Through research, maintain strong understanding of guests
expectations in the hospitality industry.
- Oversees the daily audit, coding and distribution of documented
guest feedback collected through all Guest Service outlets.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health
& Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy,
procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION:
- High school degree or GED is required
- Associates degree is required
- Bachelors degree is required.EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years of Guest
Service Experience. Communications or Marketing degree preferred;
or equivalent combination of education and experience.ADDITIONAL
- Experience with the Tableau reporting platform.
- Willingness to produce reports on a regular weekly, monthly,
quarterly, or yearly basis containing primary research, ultimately
utilized by leaders at all levels within Universal Parks and
- Desire to take proactive ownership of the accuracy and
timeliness of reported data.
- Desire to work with colleagues to review reports and dashboards
to identify trends and unlock key insights.
- Highly collaborative team player who is focused,
self-motivated, detail oriented, accurate, and flexible able to
quickly adapt to changing priorities and tight timelines.
- Strong presentation skills are a must -Your talent, skills and
experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation
package.Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from
search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted
by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the
Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written
Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando
HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal
Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by
Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other
means. -Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.Universal Orlando is
an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related
indicia TM & 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE#Park
Keywords: Universal Orlando, Orlando , Specialist (Assistant Manager), Guest Experience, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!