Clinical Services Director
Company: Discovery Behavioral Health
Location: Winter Park
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The-- -Clinical Intake Coordinator-- -is responsible for
coordinating admissions with the admissions-------- department and
the facility. They also will support the client and his/her support
system through the onsite assessment and admission process. The
Clinical Intake Coordinator is also responsible for supporting with
groups, meals, and milieu support, as assigned by the Program
- Works closely with the admissions-------- department to
schedule admission times, schedule tours and assessments, and
coordinate the intake process with the program.
- Oversee the client intake process, complete initial assessments
with the client and support system, complete related paperwork, and
send all necessary information to the home office.
- Based on the initial assessment, provide a preliminary
diagnosis and communicate this to the Primary Therapist for each
- Support the client and support system during their first week
in program to ensure a smooth transition and answer any questions.
Call individual and support system (if have releases of
information) during the first week for a check-in.-- -
- Call referring treatment team and outpatient treatment team
members (with releases of information) upon admission.
- Provide in person pre-admission assessments and recommend level
- Conduct facility tours as needed to prospective clients and/or
- Facilitate groups and provide meal support, as needed or
assigned by the Program Director or Facility Manager.
- Support in managing the milieu and oversee client activities
- Serve as a positive role model to staff, clients, employees,
and guests through a positive, caring and professional
- Comply with the dress code.
- Complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Establish and achieves realistic goals within the
- Maintain the confidential nature of Outpatient Programming and
- When needed, travel to other facilities to attend trainings or
provide assistance.This is a salaried, Monday through Friday
11am-7pm-- -position at one of our outpatient programs.-- - For a
virtual tour of the facility, please visit our website at
- Master--------s degree or higher
- LMHC, LCSW, LMFT, Registered Intern,-- -or license eligible in
- One-year experience preferred working in mental health,
counseling, or eating disorders field.
- Must possess a current Driver--------s License in good
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of mental health, the
recovery process and the requirements for sustained recovery.
- Ability to manage crisis and utilize crisis interventions.
- Able to present and manage cases in a knowledgeable and
professional manner to obtain a length of stay that allows enough
time for resident to make sufficient gains so that sustained
post-discharge progress can occur.
- Documents clearly and efficiently.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free
workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.--
-All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national
origin.For more information about our company benefits, please
visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/PandoLogic.
Keywords: Hospital Admissions Coordinator, Location: Winter Park,
FL - 32790
Keywords: Discovery Behavioral Health, Orlando , Clinical Services Director, Executive , Winter Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!