Director of Nursing- RN or LPN- Assisted Living
Company: Allegro Management Company Llc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Our CompanyAllegro is a respected leader in the senior living
industry, actively engaged in ownership, operations, design,
development and property management services for multiple luxury
brands throughout the US, with corporate headquarters located in
St. Louis, MO.
Our CommunityAt Cranes View Lodge in Clermont, you'll discover the
joys of inspired senior living. We care a lot about the people we
serve. So, we work hard to help you continue to enjoy friends,
family, hobbies, and to provide all the little things that make
your life meaningful and unique. Our warm, comforting and engaging
environment will delight you every day. Demand the best for the
rest of your life. Live the Inspired Life at Crane's View
The Director of Nursing/Resident Services Director (RSD) is
responsible for oversight of the day-to-day activities in Assisted
Living (AL), including resident services, associate management,
general administration, and physical maintenance. Provision of
excellent resident services in accordance with all applicable law
and regulations to achieve a deficiency-free survey is essential.
Supervision of the AL must be in strict accordance with Company
policies and procedures, with an emphasis on effective and
efficient realization of the owner's goals. The RSD must keep in
mind that maintaining excellent service, high occupancy, and high
resident and associate satisfaction is always the goal of the
Community.Areas of Responsibility:RESIDENT CARE
- Support a safe environment for all the residents, their
visitors and the associates of the AL Department regarding
infection control and life safety.
- Create an individualized service plan for each resident in AL
with input from Care Staff, updating per policy and as needed.
Ensure Care Staff maintains current knowledge of residents'
activities of daily living (ADL) needs and requirements.
- Monitor overall health and wellbeing of the residents and
evaluate resident condition according to state regulations and
Company policy. Immediately report all changes in resident's
condition with recommendations and evaluations to the Executive
- Interact with the resident's physician, pharmacist, medical
personnel, and families/responsible party as needed and required by
pertinent law and regulations, and Company policy.
- Identify the ongoing needs of residents to maintain the highest
level of wellbeing.
- Observe, report and record changes in resident's condition or
needs, reporting these to the Executive Director according to
Company policy, and to other healthcare providers as
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing Department to assure
timely assessment of prospects and new residents; assist with the
coordination of move-ins and move-outs.
- Implement and maintain an accurate file for each resident in
- Strive to achieve and maintain 100% compliance with the
appropriate federal, state and local regulations and comply with
all surveys conducted by the licensing authority.ASSOCIATE
- Will be responsible for managing nursing team, approximately 30
direct reports (nurses, care staff and CMT's).
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels through effective scheduling
and maintain department staffing schedules utilizing the electronic
- Oversee and monitor that the Care Staff are properly accounting
for hours worked using electronic payroll system. Review the time
sheets in electronic payroll system daily for missed punches and
correct as required. Complete a final review of time sheets prior
to the end of each pay period per Company policy.
- Recruit and hire all AL personnel utilizing the electronic
payroll system. Ensure all required new hire paperwork is submitted
in accordance with Company policy.
- Supplement online classes by providing training to the Care
Team on resident care activities and AL regulatory requirements, as
well as other pertinent topics as needed.
- Provide required Alzheimer's training (orientation and annual)
for all associates in communities with an Ensemble Program.
- Maintain current knowledge of federal, state and local
regulations regarding residents' rights and promote associate
compliance with same.
- Provide daily coaching and support to associates, and
corrective action as needed.ADMINISTRATIVE
- Research ways to improve AL operations and vendor services,
with a focus on provision of quality service for the best price
(including appropriate prior authorization on capital expenditure
- Maintain Department compliance with the operating budget
through use of purchase order system and budget control
- Participate in the preparation of the annual operating budget
for owner's approval.
- Work closely and maintain daily communications with the
Assistant Resident Services Director and/or Program Director for
Memory Care in administering and managing the Department, thereby
ensuring continuity of care and services for the residents.
- Participate in and oversee compliance with electronic
documentation requirements. To include the input and documentation
of data related to resident care, risk and medication management
information where applicable.
- Attend and participate in all meetings and training as directed
by Company policy and the Executive Director.
- Other duties as assigned.Job Requirements:
- Minimum two (2) years' experience in Long Term Care, AL, or
other equivalent geriatric care with AL training, with demonstrated
sensitivity to the needs of the elderly.
- At least one (1) year supervisory nursing experience.
- Must be comfortable with computer use and have a working
knowledge of appropriate Microsoft Office programs. Previous
experience with computerized resident documentation systems a
- Good organizational/time management skills, including
appropriate delegation and the ability to multi-task, are a
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making ability is
- Requires superior verbal communication and rapport building
skills, including the ability to collaborate with other
- Must have a positive Criminal Background Screening.
- Must pass a physical having no signs or symptoms of a
communicable disease including tuberculosis where required. Freedom
from tuberculosis must be documented on an annual basis where
- Must be able to pass a driving safety test while driving the
- Licensed RN or LPN in good standing with the state licensing
agency, as required by state regulations required.
- CPR/AED certification is required.
- For the Memory Care Program, must have, or be willing to
obtain, certification as an Alzheimer's trainer (as specified in
- Valid Driver's license.
- AL certification preferred.Allegro is an EOE (Equal Opportunity
Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Keywords: Allegro Management Company Llc, Orlando , Director of Nursing- RN or LPN- Assisted Living, Executive , Clermont, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!