Company: Disney Parks,Parks, Experiences and Products
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Yellow Shoes is the award-winning, in-house agency that develops
creative strategies and solutions to support Walt Disney Parks &
Resorts. Yellow Shoes is dedicated to helping promote the business
while building the Disney brand. Our competitive advantage is an
intimate knowledge of, and unique integration within, each Parks &
Resorts business. Account Management serves as the bridge between
the business, Marketing & Sales Strategy leadership, and the
Creative and Production teams (both internal and external), adding
value to the marketing and creative direction/delivery.
You will report to the Sr. Manager, Account Management.
- Understand our needs, ensuring strategy is sound and providing
solutions that address the problems that clients are asking the
agency to help solve.
- Set the agency up for success by managing client expectations,
project timing, and direction.
- Lead creative strategy based on relevant consumer insights
resulting in a clear brief to activate creatives.
- Partner with Project Management in keeping clients updated and
engaging leadership to maintain momentum toward deliverables.
- Maintain assignment budgets to ensure work isn't exceeding
- Work with internal agency peers to contribute to the
development of creative solutions that deliver the brief and move
the business forward.
- Fully understand our client's brand, providing thought
partnership through knowledge of their business and effective
- Build relationships with your client and discipline partners
through combination of face-to-face interactions and electronic
Basic Qualifications :
- You have 3 or more years of professional marketing, ad agency,
brand management, media, or related experience.
- Knowledge of communication mediums including video, print,
digital, social, email, collateral, OOH, and the production process
- Experience working with external clients and internal agency
- Keep current on the pulse of the ad industry.
- Knowledge of brand management and advertising for consumer
- Knowledge of consumer research tools and methodologies.
Required Education :
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Additional Information :
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you
live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits,
educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can
provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at
Keywords: Disney Parks,Parks, Experiences and Products, Orlando , Account Manager*, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!