RN Nurse Manager - Evening and Night Shifts - $5,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Company: Orlando Senior Health Network
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Are you looking for a Great Place to Work? Look no further---we
are a certified Great Place to Work!Are you someone who enjoys
working with the senior population? We are seeking individuals to
join our TEAM and help ensure our residents continue to live their
best life while living in our facilities. Orlando Senior Health
Network is a Continuing Care Retirement Community who offers senior
living in several different forms including Independent Living,
Assisted Living, and Skilled Nursing. We also offer opportunities
in our Home Health Division. If you are someone who wants to help
bring joy to our residents while working with a great team of
employees, we'd LOVE to have you!Our Mission: We are a nonprofit
senior healthcare network dedicated to providing the highest
quality senior living and healthcare services through our
commitment, passion, and innovation.Why Choose Us?
- Sign on bonuses
- Flexible schedules
- Free Parking
- Discounts to theme parks, hotels, rental cars, and more
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and other insurance choices available
for our full-time employees
- 401K with employer matching
- Bus Pass and SunRail reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite Gym
- Employee eventsWe are currently seeking RN Nurse Managers to
join The Commons, our Skilled Nursing Facility.What can we offer
- Wages: Up to $38/hour DOE
- Sign On Bonus: $5,000
- Shifts: Evening Shift (3P-11P) and Night Shift (11P-7A)
available at this time.What will you bring to our team?
- Must have minimum of 1 year management experience, preferably
within the Skilled Nursing Facility setting.
- Maintain State of Florida issued license as a Registered
- Must have a current CPR card.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language in an
understandable manner and to be able to carefully follow written
and oral instructions.
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, lift and move intermittently
throughout the workday.
- Ability to perform all functions of the job classification
without posing a direct threat to the health or safety of other
individuals in the workplace.COVID Safety: Employee health and
safety are our top priority. We provide gloves, masks, and hand
sanitizer to all essential employees. Before entering our facility,
employees have their temperatures checked, and completed.One of the
reasons OSHN is a recognized Great Place to Work, is because we
celebrate differences; we support it, and we thrive on it for the
benefit of our employees, our services, and our community. OSHN is
proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative
action employer.PM20COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement of
employment. Accommodation requests for disabilities/religious
reasons will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. PI177227215
Keywords: Orlando Senior Health Network, Orlando , RN Nurse Manager - Evening and Night Shifts - $5,000 Sign-on Bonus!, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!