Territory Sales Manager
Company: ADT SOLAR
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The future is today, and we want you to be part of it!This is an
exciting time for the solar industry as we make a difference, one
roof at time, and change the lives of our customers and the
environments in which we live. We are a customer-focused company
that has succeeded because of the strong reputation, values, and
industry leadership we have encompassed in the Gulf Coast
If you like to move fast, and have strong outside sales team
management experience, join us in the solar industry.Primary
ResponsibilitiesThe Territory Sales Manager will work with the
National Sales Director to formally manage, train, and motivate
reps in the region. This is not an individual contributor role
disguised as a manager role.
- Management, development and training of residential sales
- Support difficult-to-close deals with reps.
- Manage continual improvement of sales force including training
and sales motivation.
- Training and effective utilization of company-provided
resources...and teach the team how to use and love these
- Ensure all contracting, reporting and documentation
requirements are met.
- Ensure effective performance management of the residential
sales department, develop and implement detailed action plans with
- Review sales results daily and manage performance through
coaching and application of basic sales management principles.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement through the
sharing of best practices across the residential sales
departmentRequirementsAlthough we'd love somebody with solar
industry experience, construction, building, consumer products, or
other direct outside sales management experience would be
- 3-5+ years of experience in managing a STELLAR outside sales
- Proven sales success, ideally in a residential setting, but not
- Demonstrated elegance in interactions with customers, staff,
- Superior verbal, written communication skills and presentation
- Social media presence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
- Probably a "little more detail-oriented" than a lot of
- A strong passion/desire to hit goals -- you're probably very
- Ability to cope with difficult customer situations.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing
questions, to understand concerns, and to overcome objections.
- Highly motivated self-starter who doesn't need heavy
- Strong customer-centric focus and overall sense of humor.
Associated topics: management, manager of sales, principal,
regional sales manager, sales director, sales management, sales
manager, shift lead, team leader, territory manager
Keywords: ADT SOLAR, Orlando , Territory Sales Manager, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!