Assistant Nurse Manager RN Medical Oncology PCU - US-FL-Orlando - Manager
Company: Advent Health Orlando
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Assistant Nurse Manager RN Medical Oncology PCU -
DescriptionAll the benefits and perks you need for you and your
- $15,000 Sign-on Bonus and $3,000 Relocation available for
eligible candidates (see terms below)
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense) Our promise to you: Joining
AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about
belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each
person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better. Schedule:--Full-time Shift:--7:00 pm -
7:00 am Location:--601 E Rollins St., Orlando, FL 32803 Unit
- On our specialized unit, this staff cares for some of the most
critical oncology/hematology patients. Carcinoma, sarcoma,
leukemia, lymphoma, myeloma and central nervous system cancers are
just some of the diagnoses we treat.
- Our nurses become specialized in oncology and gain the ability
to administer chemotherapy with a chemotherapy certification.
Nurses are eligible for ONC and PCCN certification.
- The leadership style on this unit is driven by employee and
physician feedback. We believe in adaptability and striving for
constant improvement which drives new initiatives.
- We are focused on intentional education as well as partnering
with subject matter experts to help our new team members grow and
thrive on this challenging and exciting unit. The community you'll
be caring for:
- Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital,
1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando serves as the major tertiary
facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South
- AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency
Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the
- We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation,
providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and
125,000 outpatients each year
- Want to see what it's like to work with us?----for a virtual
tour of our Orlando campus! The role you'll contribute: The ANM is
a registered professional nurse who supports the Nurse Manager or
Director in overall operations of their assigned unit.-- Is able to
demonstrate critical thinking skills, creativity, and has the
knowledge to manage resources to achieve quality performance,
positive employee relations, and compliance with hospital
guidelines. The ANM is skilled in coaching, mentoring, and leading
a professional and technical team in the delivery of services to
our patient population. The ANM assures quality of care is
delivered to our patients and demonstrates effective stewardship of
scarce resources. Is supportive of change activities on their unit
and works to assure implementation of change that may occur.--
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts
responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally
respectful to all. The value you'll bring to the team:
- Lead the Employees - Has a working knowledge of performance
expectations for all employees on the unit.
- Performance Improvement - Demonstrates familiarity with the
performance improvement model of the organization.
- Business of Healthcare Delivery - Utilizes a working knowledge
of health care economics and healthcare public policy as it applies
to the delivery of patient care
- Relationships and Behaviors - Utilizes relationship in
influencing behaviors on the unit
- Clinical Practice Knowledge - Is an expert in the clinical
practice requirements of their unit. *Terms: 24 month Employment
Contract Required for Sign-On and Relocation Sign-on Eligibility:
- Applicable experience required.
- Internal Candidates and Rehires within 12 months are not
eligible.-- Relocation Eligibility:
- Must live 50 miles outside of campus address. Qualifications
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed: Minimum
- Associate's degree or Diploma in Nursing
- Specific experience as delineated by the unit of
- Current valid State of Florida or multistate license as a
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Advanced Life Support Certifications (ACLS, PALS, NRP) per
- EKG competency Preferred qualifications:--
- Bachelor's degree of Nursing (BSN) or Master's degree in
- Prior management experience
- Professional Certification This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: Advent Health Orlando, Orlando , Assistant Nurse Manager RN Medical Oncology PCU - US-FL-Orlando - Manager, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!