Company: NES Fircroft
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Account Manager will be the key driver and
owner of NES Fircroft's services with one of our key Client
Accounts. This position will be responsible for workforce planning,
recruiting, compliance and ensuring first class service to client
and contractors through relationship building.
- Establish yourself as the key point of contact to all contract
staff, ensuring a responsive attitude, consistency in approach and
providing first class service
- Demonstrate consistent performance in sourcing leads and
securing quality vacancies for the Contract Recruitment team to
- Drive the performance of the recruitment team in order to
deliver against live requisitions on the account.
- Willingness to recruit on vacancies for key Client Account as
- Establish a personal brand, becoming recognized as an industry
subject matter expert for the given client, through networking and
delivering value-adding solutions to the client locally and
globally where applicable.
- Ensure input to improve NES Fircroft's supplier position with
client. Process improvement and competitor analysis will help
- Demonstrate commitment to work with internal departments in
support of invoicing and credit control for matters relating to
- Detailed knowledge of contractual terms in place with the
client along with compliance requirements.
- Represent NES Fircroft externally to referral opportunities, in
a manner which allows you to efficiently identify candidate needs
and establish the features and benefits that our business can
deliver to overcome such needs.
- Successfully supporting NES Fircroft bids, tenders, and
proposals for the client account, in collaboration with commercial
- Work closely with regional peers to support development of
global business opportunities.
- Share lessons learned and best practices with the wider team in
relation to your account.
- Lead through to completion all requests for information (RFI)
from the client adhering to deadlines provided.
- Identify and develop new revenue generating projects/business
units/geographies for the account.Experience:
- 2-3 years Sales or Account Management experience, or related
experience and/or training
- Outgoing and engaging personality with a proven track record in
Account Management and/or Business Development
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Attention to detail
- Determination to achieve objectives
- Ability to multi-task and produce results
- Previous knowledge of staffing is advantageous
Job title:Account ManagerContract
Name:Brittnie CanahuatiPhone Number:07714 070902Job Published:about
2 months ago
Keywords: NES Fircroft, Orlando , Account Manager, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!