Company: Robert Half
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are looking for a knowledgeable Accounting Manager who can
lead and motivate accounting staff members and increase department
accuracy and efficiency. The Accounting Manager will delegate,
supervise, and participate in accounting department tasks, oversee
the recording, tracking, and reporting of financial information,
hire, train, and motivate accounting staff members, develop and
implement department controls and procedures, and ensure that the
department operates efficiently without sacrificing accuracy.
To succeed as an Accounting Manager, you should be analytical,
detail-oriented, and honest. The ideal Accounting Manager should
possess excellent leadership and interpersonal skills as well as a
strong understanding of accounting and management principles and
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Hiring, training, and motivating accounting staff members while
supervising and delegating department tasks.
- Evaluating, developing, and improving department controls,
systems, and procedures that increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Overseeing the daily activities of the accounting department
and ensuring that all major projects, month-end, and year-end
reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensuring that all accounting processes align with GAAP and
current financial legislation.
- Analyzing financial data and creating reports for management,
stakeholders, and external parties, such as vendors or
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial records and
participating in audits or reconciliations, as needed.
- Assisting other departments as they develop strategies,
establish objectives, and make decisions that could have a
financial impact on the business.
- Keeping informed about the latest developments in the finance
Accounting Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related
- Experience in Management, Accounting, or a related field may be
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting, finance, and management
- Exceptional math skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping software and
- High level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Willingness to comply with all local, state, federal, and
- Attention to detail and the ability to analyze large amounts of
Keywords: Robert Half, Orlando , Accounting Manager, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!