Land Development Director Single Family
Company: Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Welcome to Mill Creek!-- We---re glad you---re here!-- At Mill
Creek Residential, we believe that every associate is imperative to
the success of our organization.-- We believe in embracing our core
values and in the power of People, Places and Relationships.The
primary responsibility of the Land Development Director is to
manage the daily field and office operations of the land
development function. As part of those responsibilities, the Land
Development Director oversees daily Land construction operations in
the field and also helps the Land Acquisition Team to determine any
potential issues on any sites in consideration. -- Essential
- Management of project-specific land development from planning
and entitlements through the completion of infrastructure including
off-site and on-site work and amenities.
- Conducts daily builder activities, including design review,
permits applications and submissions, and other functions to ensure
continuity from planning through community completion.
- Responsible for schedules and insuring the workmanship of all
work by inspecting and approving subcontractor---s work.
- Ensures all contracted vendors meet the proper insurance
requirements and manages pay hold reporting to accounting for the
- Ensures that the work complies with City or County requirements
and applicable codes.
- Manage control functions including cost/budget controls, budget
reconciliation, cash flow projections, and activity/program
scheduling and monitoring compliance and obligations of tract map
conditions, exaction---s and bond processing.
- In coordination with the Director of Entitlements,
Administration of any and all consulting teams in preparation and
processing of land use documents and related infrastructure
- Conducts inter agency discussions in conjunction with the
Director of Entitlements by serving as a liaison/processing for all
levels of required entitlements-to-use, site development
plans/documents and related merchant builder approvals.
- Maintains records of all changes on the Community projects,
such as change order and/or purchase orders.
- Responsible for inspections and corresponding paperwork.
- Responsible for SWPPP management and compliance.
- Continue to foster previous relationships with industry
contacts for the market to facilitate the Land Development
- Preparation and processing of contracts, change orders, check
requests and invoices, and bonds as necessary.
- Approves all subcontractor invoices with regard to work
completion and quality.
- All other duties as assigned Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction or related
fields. Skills/Specialized Knowledge
- Knowledge of Land Development practices and procedures,
scheduling and safety standards and programs.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
applications, take off and estimating software and scheduling
- Strong organization, time-management, personnel
- Ability to communicate well in English both written and
verbally. About the Benefits of joining the Mill Creek Team
- Competitive compensation, with bonus opportunity
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- Employer sponsored short and long term disability, Life and ADD
- 401k with employer matching
- Paid time off benefits: Vacation, Sick, HolidaysMill Creek is
an Equal Opportunity EmployerAre you ready to contribute to the
success of Mill Creek Residential?-- If so, apply today and become
part of an organization that believes in uncompromising integrity,
celebrating successes, continuous improvement, and working hard,
smart and together!
Keywords: Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC, Orlando , Land Development Director Single Family, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!