Specialty Infusion Account Manager
Posted on: November 22, 2021
A career at KabaFusion means joining a team that empowers its
team members to make a difference
KabaFusion is a home infusion company with 21 pharmacies and the
ability to service 40+ states. While we are known for our expertise
in IVIg and SCIg, we also provide acute infusion and nutritional
Where KabaFusion truly excels, is in its approach to patient care
and positive clinical outcomes. With our dedicated and highly
skilled clinical staff and in-house nursing with 24 hour on-call
service; we are well equipped to care for our patients.
What we offer:
* Competitive base salary
* Uncapped commissions
* Benefits start on your 1st day of employment
* 401K w/ 4% Match - no waiting or vesting period
* PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* 3 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
* Emerging Leaders Training Program
* Perks--- includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing, and
* Employee Referral Program
The Specialty Infusion Account Manager will be responsible for
generating chronic infusion patient referrals in a defined
territory. This will be accomplished with cross functional
coordination of pharmacy, intake, nursing, and operations. The
Specialty Infusion Account Executive will take ownership of
executing sales strategies to achieve business growth.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for achievement of net revenue and profit objectives
for assigned territory and for general sales activity, sales
communications, and marketing support in a specified territory.
* Identify and establish relationships with targeted physicians and
* Review and analyze all available sales data utilizing promotional
materials to penetrate specified territory.
* Participates in sales meetings, both at corporate and center
level, with sales management in training programs as designated,
and attends in-services to referral sources.
* Communicates with clinical, reimbursement, operational and
management personnel as required supporting all areas as related to
effective customer service and sales development.
* Maintain actively levels, as designated in a sales plan including
phone, email and face-to-face interactions.
* Show expertise in the local market (competition, payors,
therapies) as well as the various disease states and therapies
KabaFusion has to offer.
PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* A four-year college degree, preferably in business or healthcare
related fields or equivalent work-related experience, ability to
sell a service, experience in new business development and with
* A minimum of 2 years of experience in the infusion services, home
health, or other related healthcare product/service industries,
with a proven track record
* Knowledge of reimbursement policies
#sales #neurology #immunology #ivig #remicade #soliris #scig
#pharmacy #homeinfusion #infusion #specialty
Keywords: KabaFusion, Orlando , Specialty Infusion Account Manager, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!