Posted on: November 22, 2021
Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate
industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer
experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable
nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real
estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title
Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) -
offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title
agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and
efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed - We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven - We solve problems that other people are
- People leaders - We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team - We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best
- Direct with Respect - We communicate with honesty and respect
to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Manages an area encompassing an entire state(s) with one or more
independent title companies providing title and related services.
Overseas agency activities, securing and servicing agents and
approved attorneys throughout the state to promote new and
increased business activity.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Work cooperatively and courteously with others
- Continually develop new business by consistently submitting new
- Cultivate existing agent relationships to significantly
increase share of business remitted to Doma.
- Update CRM records to reflect the most up to date information
possible. Information provided on new applications should be
accurate and complete.
- Reporting and correspondence with all levels of management
should be clear, concise, and accurate.
- Reporting deadlines, respect appointment/meeting times.
- Visit agent and prospective agent's offices at least
- Perform on-site agent visits and complete necessary reports to
determine agent viability.
- Within an assigned state(s), manages agent relationships to
maximize productivity and agency operation, securing and servicing
agents and approved attorneys for the company.
- The State Agency Manager is accountable for the quality and
competency of Independent Agents operation to develop and maintain
business and promote a favorable Company image within the
- Gathers general information, pertinent to the operation(s):
- From internal company reports;
- From consulting with owners, management and personnel of the
title and/or abstract companies, approved attorneys, realtors,
builders, mortgage bankers, state insurance commissioners, and
other state and local officials;
- From research of printed material, such as financial
publications, trade and association journals, legal advance sheets
and legislative bulletins.
- Plans, develops and participates in marketing programs to
enhance the competitive position and to maximize market
- Reviews agency underwriting agreement contracts, including
exceptions from these contracts which are requested by the
prospective agents or approved attorneys.
- Reviews state operations, preparing recommendations to
superiors concerning significant changes in direct and agency
operations which revise or create operating policies and
- Performs occasional title plant market studies in connection
with proposed acquisition of other title companies and the opening
of other direct operations. Makes recommendations regarding loans
to agents and prospective agents for procurement of title plant
- Serves as the company's representative to state title
associations and maintains liaison with Insurance Departments.
- Keeps abreast of and apprises Region/Division Manager of
pending legislation which affect the Company's business within the
- Providing pertinent information to officials, and solicits
their assistance bringing about new legislation to create
uniformity in title insurance laws.
Education And Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent Required
- Minimum of 5 years experience in overseeing an insurance agency
- Title, Mortgage or other Financial service industry experience
- Strong experience in building relationships with internal and
- Advance experience in reviewing and approving agency
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record
- Ability to drive an automobile.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the
State Agency Manager to have the ability to operate computer
equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and
carry up to 25 lbs. Requires driving. Finger dexterity is
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and
requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive
listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the
greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an
outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually
evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and
leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are
excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow
you to customize to your and your Family's needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Doma, Orlando , Agency Manager, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!