Assistant General Manager
Company: Hilton Garden Inn Orlando
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Hilton Garden Inn Orlando airport is seeking an Assistant
General Manager for their busy airport area hotel. The purpose of
the Assistant General Manager is to assure the overall success of
the hotel by meeting or exceeding the planned objectives for
revenue, profit, guest satisfaction, associate satisfaction and
product quality. Compensation is based on experience. Must have
open availability, including holidays, nights, and weekends.
Company benefits include health insurance, vision, dental, 401k,
employee discounts, and much more.
- Assists in the selection, supervision, development, appraisal,
counseling, and disciplinary action of associates as
- Oversees the operation of the Front Desk, Housekeeping and
Engineering departments by setting the objectives, measuring
performance and supervising the department
- Achieves desired customer service goals by monitoring the
service provided and developing and implementing strategies to
achieve desired service levels.
- Ensures that all new associates receive a through orientation
and on-going technical training.
- Increases efficiency of operations by analyzing procedures and
practices and implementing alternative strategies as required.
- Implements the approved budget; monitor revenues and costs on a
daily basis and take corrective action when necessary.
- Controls costs by adhering to standards of operations for
forecasting, budgeting, scheduling, payroll control, and other
- Monitors service and teamwork on a regular basis and counsels
associates as needed
- Meets and exceeds the expectations of the associates by
utilizing leadership skills and motivation techniques in order to
maximize associates productivity and satisfaction of direct
- Develops and implements strategies to achieve Employee
Satisfaction Index goals.
- Communicates with other managers and associates to provide
smooth working relations between departments
- Determines and communicates standards of performance to
associates. Evaluates associate performance on a regular basis and
recommends salary increases as appropriate.
- Develops associates to maximize potential and prepare for
future promotional opportunities by conducting counseling sessions,
determining developmental needs and allowing these needs to be
- Ensures that disciplinary action is taken as required utilizing
consistency, fairness and respect within framework of established
- Ensures that all associates follow safety rules and emergency
procedures; takes corrective action where required to improve
safety of work areas.
- Assists the General Manager; directs or cooperates with other
managerial personnel as required or requested.
Experience/EducationCollege degree in hospitality or business
management preferred; 2-3 years of hotel management experience or
equivalent combination of education and experience required. Must
speak, read, and understand English. Previous experience in a
Hilton brand hotel is highly preferred with knowledge of OnQ.
Auro Hotels is a Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify
employer. All applicants are subject to a background and substance
abuse screening prior to any offer of employment.
- 2 year(s): Previous experience as Manager in a brand hotel,
- Associates or better in Hospitality and Resort Management or
Keywords: Hilton Garden Inn Orlando, Orlando , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!