Director of Business Development, Patina Restaurant Group
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North is searching for a Director of
Business Development, Patina Restaurant Group, responsible for
implementing business unit strategies and action plans to support
planned growth, existing and non-traditional acquisitions that add
strength and positioning to the Patina Restaurant Group portfolio.
The successful candidate will contribute to and act upon a
compelling vision and value proposition, evaluating business
opportunities based on the strength of the Delaware North
enterprise.Due to the extensive travel in this position, we are
open to a candidate who is remote and able to collaborate well
virtually across multiple stakeholders in the development
process.Per city, state, or client mandate, all current and new
hires at this location are required to have received an authorized
COVID 19 vaccination. You will be asked to confirm this prior to
receiving a job offer. Responsibilities
- Identify prospects and assists in the development of growth
strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives.
- Engage internal and external stakeholders with creative
approaches during the identification and qualification of the sale
process resulting in new, innovative, and client focused
- Participate as a key member of the team within the matrixed
organization of Delaware North to successfully go to market with
client focused solutions.
- Drive and direct frameworks and expectations with respect to
business development priorities, goals, and processes.
- Collaborate with the Design and Construction team to plan and
coordinate location openings and renovations to ensure quality
implementation and effective ROI.
- Refine and enhance business development processes and tools to
- Contribute to business development strategy with direct team
and stakeholders to meet annual revenue goals and increase client
- Hire, train, and develops a team of sales, business
development, and solutions colleagues to ensure projects are within
the target market and proposed solutions are effective and within
the scope of services.
- Assist with the development of partnership strategies to
engrain local and national networks to support the growth
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 8 years experience as a leader in sales, marketing,
or business development in the hospitality contract services
industry with an emphasis on upscale dining and catering
- At least 5 years experience developing RFP s or other new
business development documents.
- Demonstrates strong sales, speaking, writing, presentation, and
relationship management skills.
- At least 50% travel, including nights and weekends.
- This position can be a remote worker.Who We AreAt Delaware
North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your
day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer. Associated topics:
analyst, b2c, business management, business planning, channel
partner, retail, strategy, territory manager, territory sales,
Keywords: Delaware North, Orlando , Director of Business Development, Patina Restaurant Group, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!