Regional Vice President of Operations (North/Central Region of Florida)
Company: Westminster Communities of Florida
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Westminster Communities of Florida, a nationally recognized
not-for-profit faith based organization is searching for aRegional
Vice President of Operations for the Central/North region of
Founded in 1954, Westminster Communities of Florida is a national
leader in senior living and dedicated to a Mission and ministry of
service to older adults. We provide senior living communities
offering an active lifestyle and excellent care to 7,000 residents
throughout Florida. Our communities offer independent living,
assisted living, nursing care, home care, pharmacy services,
affordable housing for low-income seniors and more.
We offer great working environments and excellent benefits,
including our innovative My W Life employee wellness program. We
celebrate our employee's hard work and dedication through our
Creating Legends program. Westminster believes in personal growth
and fulfillment for all employees.
This position is responsible for overseeing the day to day
operations the CCRC's in the assigned region. Will require travel
to each facility on a regular basis to assist and evaluate the
daily operations. He or she will work collaboratively with other
members of the senior leadership team. Specific functions if the
- Promotes/communicates Legendary Service and acts as a Legendary
Service role model.
- Responsible for acting and responding in a professional
- Ensure all communities are operated in accordance with the
organizational philosophy, standards, policies, and
- Specifically evaluates census development and maintains it at
or above the budgeted levels.
- Supervises and assists communities to insure that results of
local, state, and federal surveys at all communities are rated at
the highest level.
- Monitors cost control in both payroll and non-payroll expenses
to assure budgetary compliance and successful financial
- Become involved in special projects as directed by
- Supervise and assist communities in the development and
implementation of new programs and policies.
- Directs program budgetary development and monitors financial
operating reports for communities.
- Evaluation of cost effectiveness of departments, programs and
services at each community.
- Serves as a resource for operational concerns in each
- Be prepared to temporarily assume the position of community's
Executive Director in case of an unplanned vacancy.
Qualified candidates should possess strong leadership and
interpersonal skills, and exceptional computer skills for this
position will be leading & mentoring other team members in the
Requirements:Bachelor's Degree in a business related major
required;Master Degree in long term care, business, or other health
related field preferred. Minimum of five years Administrator
experience, working in a health related field and at least three
years' experience overseeing facilities, preferably in a
multi-facility organization. Current Florida Nursing Home
Administrators license (active).
EOE, DFWP -"We honor those who have served."
Keywords: Westminster Communities of Florida, Orlando , Regional Vice President of Operations (North/Central Region of Florida), Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!