Community Partnership School Director -OCPS Academic Center
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: April 9, 2021
We do good.
Because, together, good can be done. Careers with Children's Home
Society of Florida - Children's Home Society of Florida - Community
Partnership School Director -OCPS Academic Center for Excellence
(ACE) in Orlando, Florida - Careers at OCPS Academic Center for
Excellence K-8 Community Partnership School Skip to Main Content
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your
browser to experience all the personalized features of this site,
including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Returning
Candidate? Log back in! Community Partnership School Director -OCPS
Academic Center for Excellence (ACE) Job Locations US-FL-Orlando
Job ID 2021-5455 # of Openings 1 Category Management Type Regular
Full-Time Travel Range Countywide Overview Children's Home Society
of Florida: Ending the need for foster care as we know it from
Children's Home Society Florida on Vimeo.
Since opening our doors in 1902, CHS became a part of Florida's
CHS has been committed to growing and evolving to provide the right
services and solutions to address the needs of children and
families throughout the changing times. Every day, our team works
with parents and kids to empower them and encourage them. With
innovative technology solutions and a dedicated, experienced team
throughout the state, we're changing the face of foster care and
positively impacting children and families' lives for generations
Join our team to continue to do good and create history serving
Florida's children and families!
As a--Community Partnership School Director for the OCPS Academic
Center for Excellence(ACE)--you will--support our growing needs for
community school program. You'll develop, implement, direct and
manage the Community Partnership School system of programs and
support services, with the goal of empowering students to succeed
in school and life. This is an excellent opportunity for a focused
and dedicated social services professional who has a passion for
leadership and thrives in a fast-paced, never-the-same work
WHY JOIN CHS?
- Uplifting mission-driven work culture
- Make an impact in your community and become a part of Florida's
- Growth and professional development opportunities
- Great benefits package, including generous--paid time off and
-- Responsibilities YOU WILL:
- Manage and oversee execution of a network of services within the
school in partnership with school leadership.
- Identify providers for service needs which may include health
services, extended learning programming, parent and community
engagement services, etc. Negotiate local collaborative service
agreements and contracts with in conjunction with school
leadership, .monitor service quality and--resolve issues that arise
- Develop and nurture positive relationships with school
administrators and relevant community agencies to operationalize
- Participate in strategic planning with school and community
partners; identify, develop and implement programming that supports
the collective vision of Community Schools; outline and promote
- Develop and market programs that aim to increase educational
opportunities and social connections for the students.
- Develop and enhance parent involvement in including family room,
class activities and, events; connecting them with resources when
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise program staff
- Oversee that the program meets all CHS, licensing, contractual,
quality management and outcome standards and requirements.
- Implement and manage the evaluation and reporting of statistics
from each of the service areas.
- Develop and regularly monitor the budget of each funding source
and corresponding service array. Coordinate billing and budgeting
with the Finance Department.
- Represent CHS and/or the community school at pertinent
meetings/functions which may be held during evenings, weekends or
- Oversee the hours of operation and supervision of the Community
- Direct contract management activities for program and develop
plan for sustainability.
- Participate in fund-raising and grant writing activities.
- Serve as a member of the Division's Management Team.
-- Qualifications --
- Working knowledge of the community school field
- Strong organizational skills and a tireless focus on quality
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
that allow you to work well with diverse teams, clients and
- Resiliency, with a propensity to persevere in spite of constant
- A sincere passion for helping others in need
- Master's degree in a Human Services related field--
- Five years experience in children's services, education or
- Two years program development and administration
Together, good can be done. Options Apply for this job online Apply
Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is
not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and
try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... CHSFL is an
equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace and complies
with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA accommodation
requirements should be requested (5) days prior to the event date).
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Orlando , Community Partnership School Director -OCPS Academic Center, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!