VP of Human Resources Apply to This Job
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Remarks: This Job has been reposted by the company. Refer to Job
ID 640110. Position Summary The company is seeking a Vice
President, Human Resources (VP, HR) who is responsible for managing
all aspects of Human Resources including providing strategic,
developmental and tactical direction for all Human Resources work
in support of the company Technology 's long-range plan. Position
responsibilities also include ongoing deployment of the company 's
Talent Leadership Framework to ensure the organization possesses
the people, skills and capabilities to execute the organization 's
mission and strategy. As a member of the senior leadership team,
the VP, HR will partner with functional leads to provide
consultative support and counsel and align business needs and Human
Resources strategies to achieve yearly and long-term financial and
strategic objectives. The VP, HR has overall responsibility for the
Human Resources function including employee relations across all
locations and functions, leadership and employee development,
leadership succession and organizational effectiveness, talent
acquisition, change management, Human Resources communications,
compensation and benefits. The VP, HR reports to the CEO with a
position that is based in Orlando, FL. Key Duties and
- Direct and coordinate all activities of team members,
developing and empowering them to work responsibly and
- As a member of the senior team, help define business strategy
and align resources and priorities that are consistent with that
- Establish and monitor HR or people-related metrics that ensure
the work of HR is positive and impactful.
- Ensure investment in human resources and human capital is
aligned with organizational development needs and financial
- Oversee and direct all recruiting and retention programs. Work
collaboratively around the company to ensure staffing needs are
understood and balanced with the company 's needs. Develop a
strategy to engage management in recruiting ownership, including
building the appropriate network from which to recruit.
- Oversee and manage all company compensation and benefits
programs to ensure the company is a competitive employer and in
alignment with the company 's financial targets. Analyze, review
and propose compensation and/or benefits changes that better align
the company to meet our goals and best engage our employees.
- Ensure all proper legal considerations and contract
negotiations are in place and reviewed with the comany 's
- Manage all labor relations issues and/or contracts. Ensure
employees issues or complaints are investigated fully and fairly
and are resolved, balancing the interest of the employee and the
- Develop and direct organizational development programs and
events that lead to the overall increase in the company 's
organizational effectiveness. This includes the development of
internal programs and the appropriate engagement of external
experts/resources. Constantly evaluate the company ' organizational
development needs to ensure alignment as our business needs change
and new competencies are required at all levels.
- Constantly review labor market conditions and communicate to
management appropriate market changes/opportunities that could
impact the company.
- Help ensure all functional areas adhere to proper HR and Ethics
compliance programs. As the Chief Ethics Officer and Fraud Officer
for the company, ensure that any ethics issues are reported and
investigated appropriately, promptly and fully.
- Develop budgets/plans that add value and accomplish business
objectives. Ensure areas and/or projects managed directly are
operating within budget and time guidelines. Initiate and recommend
the purchase of new equipment, technology, asset improvement or
utilization of outside resources when needed.
- Communicate effectively across all functional areas with
associates at all levels; gaining respect, trust, credibility,
while motivating others. As an executive, be a role model to enable
and manage change and to live the values of the company.
- Establish standards of performance that clearly communicate
expectations and build accountability.
- Ensure personnel are properly trained on procedures,
disciplines, system/equipment functionality, and safety. Promote a
safe, positive and effective work environment.
- Develop, coach and mentor a leadership team capable of carrying
out operating strategies, while enhancing employee engagement
- Manage in a way that supports the company ' mission statement,
values, goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate a Continuous Improvement mindset '" through
participation in events and activities that lead to financial gain,
time savings, and/or waste reduction for the business. Experience
- 15 plus years of demonstrated success in managing a Human
Resources function, within and for a multi-site, complex
consumer/manufacturing organization with advanced talent management
practices; at least 4 years of experience in comparable executive
- Strong business acumen and talent leadership skills.
- Superior collaboration and communication skills with executive
- Strong planning, organizational and change management skills;
also conflict management abilities.
- Demonstrated success developing and implementing Human Resource
systems and programs. Education
- BS/BA required; Master 's degree in Business or Organizational
Development preferred. PHR or CPHR preferred. Leadership &
Functional Competencies for Success
- Leadership Competencies (Build great teams and organizations;
Create winning strategies; Execute with urgency; Embrace
- Human Resources Functional Competencies (Strategic HR
Management, Employee Relations, Compensation, Benefits,
Organizational Development, Learning and Talent Management)
- Job Specific Competencies:
- Organizational Agility - Knowledgeable about how organizations
work. Knows how to get things done both through formal channels and
the informal network. Understand the origin and reasoning behind
key policies, practices, and procedures. Understand the cultures of
- Composure - Is cool under pressure. Does not become defensive
or irritated when times are tough. Is considered mature. Can be
counted on to hold things together during tough times. Can handle
stress. Is not knocked off balance by the unexpected. Doesn't show
frustration when resisted or blocked. Is a settling influence in a
- Ethics and Values - Adheres to an appropriate (for the setting)
and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and
bad times; Act in line with those values; Rewards the right values
and disapproves of others; Practices what he/she preaches.
- Decision Quality - Makes good decisions (without considering
how much time it takes) based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom,
experience, and judgment; Most of his/her solutions and suggestions
turn out to be correct and accurate when judged over time; Sought
out by others for advice and solutions.
- Hiring & Staffing - Has a nose for talent. Hires the best
people available from inside or outside. Is not afraid of selecting
strong people. Assembles talented staffs.
- Interpersonal Savvy - Relates well to all kinds of people - up,
down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. Builds
appropriate rapport. Builds constructive and effective
relationships. Uses diplomacy and tact. Can defuse even
high-tension situations comfortably.
- Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve
difficult problems with effective solutions; Probes all fruitful
sources for answers; Can see hidden problems; Is excellent at
honest analysis; Looks beyond the obvious and doesn 't stop at the
- Process Management - Good at figuring out the processes
necessary to get things done. Knows how to organize people and
activities. Understands how to separate and combine tasks into
efficient work flow. Knows what to measure and how to measure it.
Can see opportunities for synergy and integration where others
can't. Can simplify complex processes. Get more out of fewer
Like This Job No. 645642
VP Talent & Culture
Job No. 645640
VP Global Diversity Equity & Inclusion
Job No. 645618
VP of Human Capital
Job Tools:Apply to This Job --Print this job
Share thisEmail this job to meSend this job to a colleagueYour
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
Comments you would like to include (optional):
* Required fields
Need Help? Your Member ServicesRepresentative is
here for you at 1-203-750-1030
Keywords: ExecuNet, Orlando , VP of Human Resources Apply to This Job, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!