Manager, Hub Relations
Company: Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
Posted on: November 23, 2020
The Manager, Hub Relations is responsible for the day to day
oversight of hub activities, monitoring process and ensuring
quality through routine auditing of cases. This individual will be
responsible for day to day interactions and relationship building
with hub leadership at various levels and reimbursement teams. This
field based position requires an individual that collaborates well
with other cross-functional partners. Position will require some
travel, generally to local hub locations but occasionally to other
* Assess and monitor hub process and adherence to defined and
* Perform quality audits to ensure adherence to process and
participates in regular continuous quality improvement activities
with hub team.
* Work with hub managers and supervisors to address identified
process gaps or weaknesses.
* Identify best practices and works to ensure those best practices
are shared and utilized across all teams.
* Provides weekly summary of audit findings and feedback to
Mallinckrodt management of trends identified, wins and
* Assess and monitor customer service skills of hub
representatives, provides feedback to Mallinckrodt and hub
management and assists with coordinating training in this area.
Suggest process improvement measures that can be implemented to
further refine process support and drive implementation.
* Manage the Call Monitoring function by conducting routine audits
of calls, routine calibration calls and routinely provide scorecard
to hub leadership team
* Have oversight of urgent cases (Infantile Spasms, Optic Neuritis,
etc.) to ensure extreme efficiency with those cases to ensure most
timely access to care for patients with an acute need.
* Tracks and monitors telephone and fax related complaints.
Provides monthly summary to MNK hub team.
* Interacts with Regional Reimbursement Manager Team to ensure
continuously improved communication.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 8 years of experience in the specialty pharmaceutical
reimbursement space with a specialty pharmacy, biotech/specialty
pharmaceutical manufacturer or payer.
* Must have an understanding of benefit designs, payer processes,
prior authorization and appeal processes.
* Must have experience managing people, experience managing people
managers is preferred.
* Conscientious individual that is detail-oriented, and highly
organized with the ability to schedule and complete a significant
amount of work within time requirements; is able to work
independently with minimal supervision or as part of a team to
accomplish his/her tasks; and possesses project management
* Excellent written and verbal skills and be comfortable providing
feedback to vendor.
* Express opinions or information in a clear, concise and friendly
manner on a level understandable to the audience to which it is
intended is critical.
* Must be willing to travel and to work long and/or irregular work
hours as necessary.
* Must reside within 50 miles of Orlando, FL hub location.
* This role will require up to 25% travel
Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in
every location in which the company has facilities. This policy
applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals, Orlando , Manager, Hub Relations, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!