Retail Store Manager - Orlando Marketplace
Company: New Balance Athletics, Inc.
Posted on: January 17, 2020
NEW BALANCE WAS FOUNDED ON ONE SIMPLE MAXIM: WE WERE BORN TO MOVE.
FOR OVER A CENTURY, THAT IDEA HAS INSPIRED US TO SUPPORT ATHLETES
OF ALL KINDS IN THEIR PURSUIT OF EXCELLENCE, WHETHER THAT MEANS
WINNING A MEDAL OR JUST LEADING A MORE ACTIVE LIFESTYLE.
BUT AS PROUD AS WE ARE OF OUR HISTORY, WE RE EVEN MORE EXCITED
ABOUT OUR FUTURE. WE INNOVATE FEARLESSLY, GUIDED BY OUR CORE VALUES
AND DRIVEN BY THE BELIEF THAT CONVENTIONS WERE MEANT TO BE
CHALLENGED. WE SEEK LEADERS AND PIONEERS THOSE KINDRED SPIRITS WHO
FOLLOW ONLY THEIR PASSIONS BECAUSE TOMORROW BELONGS TO THE
COURAGEOUS OF TODAY.
JOIN US IN UPHOLDING A CULTURE OF INTEGRITY, TEAMWORK, AND
COMMUNITY. JOIN NEW BALANCE AND DECLARE YOUR INDEPENDENCE.
Retail Store Managers are in charge of the staff, operation, and
presentation of their New Balance store. They inspire their team
and set the tone, consistently demonstrating our core values of
integrity, teamwork, and total customer satisfaction.
* Create and maintain a "Total Customer Satisfaction" culture by
ensuring your team is 100% trained on the NB GUEST service
* Make the store your own! Set its strategic direction to reach
sales and budget goals
* Hire awesome people to work with you and take ownership of their
growth and development
* Think outside the box to boost store traffic and hit financial
* Execute weekly and monthly business rhythms and tasks to ensure
your store runs smoothly
* Keep your store looking fresh by upholding visual merchandising
* Coordinate volunteer opportunities to build our brand within the
communities we serve
* Analyze market trends in tandem with District Manager to
effectively drive sales
* Maintain positive employee relations and open lines of
communication throughout store
* Communicate with District Manager on coaching strategy and
* Conduct regular employee performance reviews to keep your team
* Promote and follow safety protocols
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS
* 3-6 years store management experience (some stores in high volume
areas may require more)
* B.A. in Business Administration or related field preferred
* Proficiency with POS systems and Microsoft Office
* Understanding of how to develop staff through experience in
staffing, coaching, counseling, etc.
* Knowledge of retail operations such as sales, customer service,
merchandising, inventory control, store budget preparation, and
* Willingness to work a flexible schedule to meet the demands of a
thriving retail business, which may entail working on weekends and
* Ability to lift: 4 lbs. constantly; lift maximum 8 lbs.
occasionally; kneel or squat frequently; push or pull 50 lbs. over
200 ft. occasionally; stand for extended periods of time; climb
ladders occasionally; climb and descend stairs frequently
(depending on location)
OUR PRODUCTS ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS THE PEOPLE WE HIRE, SO WE MAKE
SURE TO HIRE THE BEST AND TREAT THEM ACCORDINGLY. IN ADDITION TO A
COMPREHENSIVE TRADITIONAL BENEFITS PACKAGE (MEDICAL, DENTAL,
VISION, 401K, ETC.) WE PROUDLY OFFER A SLATE OF MORE NONTRADITIONAL
PERKS OPPORTUNITIES LIKE ON/OFFSITE SEMINARS, CUSTOMIZED TEAM
BUILDING SESSIONS, TUITION REIMBURSEMENT, AND VARIOUS MENTORSHIP
PROGRAMS THAT ENCOURAGE OUR ASSOCIATES TO GROW PERSONALLY AS THEY
DEVELOP PROFESSIONALLY. YOU LL ALSO ENJOY A FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE,
GYM DISCOUNTS, FITNESS REIMBURSEMENTS, AND VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES,
BECAUSE WORK-LIFE BALANCE IS MORE THAN JUST A BUZZWORD IT S PART OF
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY BENEFITS.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
NEW BALANCE PROVIDES EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL CURRENT AND
PROSPECTIVE ASSOCIATES AND TAKES AFFIRMATIVE ACTION TO ENSURE THAT
EMPLOYMENT, TRAINING, COMPENSATION, TRANSFER, PROMOTION AND OTHER
TERMS, CONDITIONS AND PRIVILEGES OF EMPLOYMENT ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT
REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX, SEXUAL
ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, AGE, HANDICAP, GENETIC INFORMATION
AND/OR STATUS AS AN ARMED FORCES SERVICE MEDAL VETERAN, RECENTLY
SEPARATED VETERAN, QUALIFIED DISABLED VETERAN OR OTHER PROTECTED
Keywords: New Balance Athletics, Inc., Orlando , Retail Store Manager - Orlando Marketplace, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!