Chief Engineer - Hardware
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Celebrating its twenty-fifth anniversary in 2016, Cyient is an acknowledged leader in engineering design services, design-led manufacturing, networks and operations, data transformation, and analytics. We collaborate with our clients to help them achieve more and together shape a better future. We call it Designing Tomorrow Together. Our industry focus includes aerospace, defense, rail transportation, off-highway & industrial, power generation, mining, oil & gas, communications, utilities, geospatial, semiconductor and medical technology. We align closely with the business needs, goals, culture, and core values of our clients. This reflects in the deep, long-standing relationships we have developed and sustained with some of the leading names in these industries. LOCATIONMelbourne_USA, OrlandoJOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYIf you are an Electrical Engineer with exceptional FPGA design, verification, and leadership experience, please keep reading! As a Discipline Chief within our Aerospace and Defense business unit, you will be leading a technical team and at the forefront of developing innovative products. In this capacity, you will be charged with leading development of new customers and proposals to generate new business and solutions. With experience in DO-254, you will be at the forefront of designing and developing airborne electronic hardware for exciting customers. This role is a high level technical contributor with significant mentorship and leadership content.JOB DESCRIPTION Job Responsibilities:
- Perform activities such as requirements generation, design, RTL-synthesis, test bench development and design simulation, static timing and power analysis, and requirements based design verification.
- Acts as a mentor to engineering leadership and technical teams
- Leads, writes, reviews, and delivers proposals and presentations
- Act as the SME for the development, design, and verification of electronics hardware Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and 20 years' of experience in engineering
- DO-254 hardware development lifecycle experience
- Hands-on software, firmware, and hardware build, test, and integration experience.
- Experience with Requirements Management tools (i.e. DOORS), Configuration Management, and Problem Reporting tools.
- Familiarity with FPGA integration into digital circuit card designs to ensure electrical integrity of FPGA design in embedded applications.
- Leadership and training experience
- Proven track record of customer engagement demonstrating solutions to the customer
- US Person is required
- Ability to travel up to 25% Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with DO-160, HALT, MIL-STD-461, DO-178B standards and qualification testing
- Well versed with both analog and digital design
- Understands System Engineering principles and exhibits multidisciplinary knowledge of mechanical as well as electrical systems
- Experience with high-speed digital circuit card design, including placement and routing, constraint generation, and signal integrity analysis
Keywords: Cyient, Orlando , Chief Engineer - Hardware, Engineering , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!