Operations Process Engineer- Regional (Remote)
Posted on: March 21, 2023
Responsible for the development and implementation of standard
operating practices and processes that align with and support
minimum performance expectations. Supports DC operations front line
leadership to ensure knowledge and understanding of proper and
consistent standards application processes.
- Regional Travel - 40+ weeks per year, minimum of 3 days per
- 100% Remote when not traveling.
- MUST HAVE: Warehousing Distribution Industrial Engineering
experience Job Responsibilities:
- Working with DC leadership and supervision to identify process
- Creating documented work flows of standard processes.
- Monitoring for maintenance of process discipline.
- Engaging and Educating Direct Associates, Supervisors and
Managers on process improvement and discipline and feedback on
current functions and opportunity areas.
- Working with IE partners to identify areas for improvement and
ensure accuracy in standards development.
- Identifying system and interface opportunities to insure timely
and accurate calculation and feedback and removal of obstacles for
the end users.
- Performs other relevant job duties as required. Job
Education/ Experience/ combination of education training and
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of HS Diploma and
- Minimum of 5 years' Direct Warehousing Distribution experience.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities:
- Functional understanding of industrial engineering.Excellent
- Ability to recognize process improvement opportunity in the DC
- Ability to recognize slotting opportunities to support improved
selection performance and experience for direct associates.
- Ability to teach process concepts and disciplines to operations
leaders and direct associates.
- Ability to work effectively with Industrial engineers to
measure and incorporate process changes and improvements in the
minimum standard expectations.
- Ability to document SOP's to support effective process
development and implementation is a way the is geared towards the
- Must have exceptional computer skills within stated area of
engineering expertise and must be proficient in use of Microsoft
- Travel to DC's required 40+ weeks per year minimum of 3 days
per week. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal
Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and
respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA
- Additional Locations: United States of America, Florida,
Jacksonville; United States of America, Texas, Dallas; United
States of America, Rhode Island, Providence; United States of
America, Pennsylvania, Boothwyn; United States of America, South
Carolina, Richburg; United States of America
- Schedule: Full-time Compensation
- Pay Range: $70,800 - 132,400 Annually ($34.04 - 63.65
Keywords: UNFI, Orlando , Operations Process Engineer- Regional (Remote), Engineering , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...