Supplier Quality Engineer
Company: CorTech LLC
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Shift timings: 8:00am - 5:00PM
Drives improvement and corrective action in the quality of
components sourced from outside suppliers. Provides technical
support in the selection of suppliers. Develops acceptance criteria
for materials. Monitors supplier performance to drive supplier
corrective action, manufacturing yield issues and field failures.
Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional
Policies and procedures.
1. Assess potential new suppliers for technical, quality and
manufacturing capabilities. Provides technical support for the
introduction of components from a new supplier.
2. Generates and maintains incoming inspection procedures. Trains
inspectors to these procedures.
3. Develops and/or sources inspection tools and equipment.
4. Assists in generating component specifications.
5. Generate test protocols, monitor testing, issue qualification
test reports and approve components for use in products.
6. Provide input to Design Engineering on new component technology
and assist in component selection with quality and reliability
7. Analyzes incoming material defects. Dispositions and drives
corrective action as necessary. Communicates issues to
8. Reviews new design specifications and provides input from
component quality and manufacturability perspective.
9. Investigates field failures related to supplier materials.
Develop corrective action plan where necessary.
Will perform this job in a quality system environment.
Failure to adequately perform tasks can result in noncompliance
with governmental regulations. May lead a project team of moderate
Provides guidance to less experienced staff. BS degree in
engineering or related scientific field plus 0-4 years of related
work experience with a good understanding of specified functional
area, or Master's degree with 0-2 years of related work
Keywords: CorTech LLC, Orlando , Supplier Quality Engineer, Engineering , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!