Collision Body Technician
Company: AutoNation Collision Center Airport
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Overview: Position Overview: At AutoNation, getting customers
back on the road is what drives us. We're looking for a Collision
Body Technician or Auto Body Technician to join our team. As a
Collision Body Technician, you'll perform vehicle repairs as
assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. Your
attention to detail make you a valuable asset to the team as you
ensure repairs are completed on time, and deliver top-notch work to
delight our customers. What are the daily job responsibilities?
- Performing work as outlined on repair orders with efficiency
- Communicating with Estimators and Parts Associates to obtain
- Assessing vehicle condition to determine if additional safety
or repair work is needed.
- Performing all body repairs according to estimate.
- Performing welding, soldering, body alignment, and
- Operating all equipment in the Collision Center in a safe and
productive manner, following AutoNation's Safety Standards for the
use of personal protective equipment (e.g., safety glasses, gloves,
hearing protection) while working on the production floor.
- Inspecting all work performed as a Quality Control (QC) measure
as soon as jobs are completed.
- Mixing all chemicals according to manufacturer
- Understanding and following federal, state, and local
regulations that affect Collision Center operations, such as
hazardous waste disposal, OSHA guidelines, etc.
- Gaining superior product knowledge to provide high quality
repairs. What are the requirements for the Collision Body
- ICAR certification (preferred) or interest to become
- OEM certification (preferred) or interest to become
- At least two years' automotive experience.
- Must have a valid, in-state driver's license with an
acceptable, safe driving record.
- Ability to operate an automobile. What are the opportunities
for career growth? Our Associates have many choices for career
growth and development after success in a Collision Body Technician
role. Future opportunities may include:
- Collision Director
- Collision Production Manager
- Collision Estimator
- Collision Body Team Lead The intent of this job description is
to provide a representative summary of the major duties and
responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents
may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those
specifically presented. Career opportunities are dependent on
business and staffing needs, as well as the qualifications of
internal and external candidates.
Keywords: AutoNation Collision Center Airport, Orlando , Collision Body Technician, Engineering , Casselberry, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!