Senior Engineer - Secret Clearance
Company: AMERICAN SYSTEMS
Posted on: August 7, 2022
LOOKING FOR: A self-driven, Senior Engineer with a secret clearance
to join our AMERICAN SYSTEMS Maritime Lifecycle and Readiness (MLR)
Group supporting the TATE contract.
As a Senior Engineer, You Will
- Plan, develop and design ocean engineering systems to support
the testing, inspection and certification of underwater systems and
- Join a well-established team that gives you the opportunity to
- Receive robust benefits package that includes Employee Stock
- Be a part of an empowered accountability culture where each
employee-owner has a meaningful stake in the future success and
growth of the company.
A Week In The Life Of a Senior Engineer
- Plan, conduct and analyze data collected from full-scale
surface ship and submarine noise trials and towed array test and
evaluation self-noise analysis.
- Assist in acoustic measurement technology analysis and
formulation of acoustic measurement systems, ranging systems and
environmental system development initiatives.
- Assist in shock analysis of undersea systems; and designing
systems to accommodate material, water absorption, and corrosion
properties in an undersea environment.
Life At AMERICAN SYSTEMS
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest
employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a government
services contractor focused on delivering Strategic Solutions to
complex national priority programs with 100+ locations worldwide.
Our employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference, implement
new ideas in a collaborative environment, and focus on mission
critical success. Through our focus on quality, strong cultural
beliefs and innovation we deliver excellence every day. Join
- Forbes National Best Midsize Companies 2021
- Energage National Best Workplaces, National 2021
- Washington Post Best Workplaces, 2021
Veteran Hiring Awards
- U.S. Department of Labor Hire Vets Medallion
- BEST FOR VETS by Military Times
- TOP 10 MILITARY FRIENDLY COMPANY by MilitaryFriendly.com
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Math Physical
Sciences, Computer Science, or other STEM majors
- Ten (10) years of collective experience in planning,
developing, and designing ocean engineering systems, including
development of structural models to assess stress and load;
non-linear finite element analysis (FEA); shock analysis of
undersea systems; and designing systems to accommodate material,
water absorption, and corrosion properties in an undersea
environment; Ten (10) years of collective experience in design,
development, fabrication, testing, and inspection/certification of
underwater and towed systems.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Five or more years of experience in submarine and surface ship
signatures/sonar work to include: design and development of
hydrophone arrays for development of acoustic data acquisition,
processing, and analysis systems.
- Five or more years of experience executing towed array
calibrations for towed sensors.
- Experience involving signal conditioning, beamforming,
multi-element arrays, and electrical and acoustic calibration.
- Five (5) or more years of experience with engineering of
acoustic measurement systems: performance analysis of
active/passive arrays, and analysis of underwater electroacoustic
transducers for sound pressure level measurement.
Keywords: AMERICAN SYSTEMS, Orlando , Senior Engineer - Secret Clearance, Engineering , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!