Company: Iradimed Corporation
Location: Winter Springs
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for operational
readiness assurance for areas assigned. Assures assembly procedures
and processes are reliable and designed for manufacturability. Has
ownership for project-related assignments and assures tasks are
properly planned and progressed by use of published schedules.
Creates and implements documents, drawings, and training materials
to support operations. -
This is an onsite position. -Major duties include, but are not
limited to the following:
- Proactively work to identify and resolve production issues,
field failures and customer complaints in a timely manner.
- Design, develop and supply appropriate tools, equipment,
processes and documentation needed in production to ensure maximum
efficiency and effectiveness of assembly, test and repair
- Understand time/motion and modify create work
- Edit/create test methods and instructions.
- Initiate Engineering Change Notices (ENC's) and implement
- Provide engineering assistance to aid in solving
process-related production problems.
- Train production staff for assembly, test and repair
- Maintain comprehensive records within a rational filing system
and maintain a lab book of daily work.
- Write precise technical documentation and reports.
- Create and execute IQ, OQ & PO activities for new product
transfer, improvements and relocation activities.
- Develop and implement Preventative Maintenance and Calibration
requirements for production equipment.
- Perform investigations for nonconforming materials and
corrective actions to mitigate root causes.
- Creates and maintains equipment capacity models for areas
assigned. -Operations Engineering
- Assure progress leading to closure for all CAPA assigned.
- Develop, submit and track spending for CAPEX projects
- Develop and present detailed project and issue status reports
locally and to corporate leadership.
- Promote a culture that minimizes waste, maximizes productivity
through the use of lean manufacturing principles, associate
training and feedback. -Miscellaneous
- Complete required training in a timely manner.
- Assist other Engineering and Operations staff with their duties
- Assist with other projects as requested by a member of
- Assist in the development, implementation and attainment of Key
Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Associates or bachelor's degree in Engineering from an
accredited college or university.
- Strong computer knowledge, including data analysis and
engineering software. -Experience: -
- > 1 years relevant work experience in electronic
- Electrical engineering experience required; medical device
- Excellent technical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as
frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and
validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling
theory and factor analysis.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and
draw valid conclusions with consideration of business and resource
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical
instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several
abstract and concrete variables.
Keywords: Iradimed Corporation, Orlando , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Winter Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!