REMOTE Sr. Pre-Silicon Verification Engineer
Posted on: August 6, 2022
If you are a Sr. Pre-Silicon Verification Engineer with
experience, please read on!
Job Title: Sr. Pre-Silicon Verification Engineer
Job Location: REMOTE - preference for candidates in the Portland,
OR or Allentown, PA areas
Compensation: $150K - $200K+ base Depending on experience
Founded in 1998, our company is one of the worlds leading analog IC
companies. Our company consistently delivers inventive power
management solutions that improve the cost and performance of
electrical equipment. We add value to our customers by providing
the most comprehensive system-level support available, and we
strive to be the best Power Partner for our customers. Our aim to
be the leader in the global analog integrated-circuit industry is
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Compensation ($150K - $200K+ base depending on
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including sign-on bonus and
- The chance to join a global leader in the analog/power
integrated circuit industry!
What You Will Be Doing
The Digital Verification Engineer will be leading verification
development infrastructure for complex digital ASICs including
tasks to create, maintain and drive verification plan/testcase
- UVM and System Verilog based Digital Verification environment
definition and development.
- Real number modeling of analog circuits to facilitate
DMS(Digital-Mixed Signal) functional testing
- Experienced in modeling with Verilog-AMS
- Verification IP (VIP) standardization, definition, development
- Define VIP's integration into the Project's Digital
- Digital Verification Metrics definition for RTL and Gate-Level
- Test Plan definition and development.
- Digital Verification Automation and Scripting.
- Regression's infrastructure definition, development and
- Close interaction with Senior Digital and Analog Designers to
develop test-plan and/or VIP models.
- Lead and/or assist with digital verification Tasks of multiple
- Review Digital Verification Metrics and Results of multiple
- Define and design Digital Verification Top-Level Tests.
- Analyze and debug test results, code coverage and functional
- Digital Verification estimation, planning and scheduling to
meet tape-out dates.
What You Need for this Position
BS (MS or PhD preferred) degree in Electrical Engineering or
equivalent with 5+ years experience in the following:
- Digital Verification (UVM, System Verilog)
- RTL and Gate-Level Verification
- Design Verification skills and areas: Constraint random tests,
SV assertions, coverage metrics, analog and digital DV modelling,
DV test plans, regression analysis and reports, UVM DV Agents
(Monitor, Driver, Scoreboard), etc.
- Digital Design Flow: Specification definition, RTL
Verification, Synthesis, P&R, Gate-Level Verification, Power
Estimation, ATPG Generation and Simulation, AMS Sims, etc.
- Knowledge & Use of industry standard ASIC tools/flow for daily
work: Digital Simulators, synthesis tools, DFT, LEC, STA, etc.
- Excellent scripting and automation skills using TCL, Python or
- Knowledge of power management industry/applications
- I2C, I3C, SPI, USB, PMBUS
- Embedded designs and/or firmware development
- GITLab, SVN, or equivalent version control
So, if you are a Sr. Pre-Silicon Verification Engineer with
experience, please apply today! or send an updated copy of your
resume to Mike.Vandenbergh@CyberCoders.com for immediate
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Mike
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : MV1-1692333 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Mike Vandenbergh - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Orlando , REMOTE Sr. Pre-Silicon Verification Engineer, Engineering , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!