Company: FSF MANUFACTURING
Posted on: August 6, 2022
FSF Manufacturing is a Florida based custom commercial kitchen
equipment manufacturer. Our design engineers work with project
managers to interpret and engineer custom kitchen equipment using
food service consultant drawings and specifications. -
- Read and interpret blueprints and schematics for requested
- Draw kitchen equipment using solid model library and design
standards, including troubleshooting and adapting model files from
CAD library to meet customer specifications.
- Work with Project managers to deliver requested drafts for
- Ensure all design projects meet consultant requirements and are
completed within the appropriate time frame.
- Proficient in Solid Edge and/or SolidWorks
- CAD Experience
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Knowledge of GD&T for manufacturing sheet metal
- Familiar with a PDM Product Management Database
- Experience in a Mechanical Engineering role preferred
- Knowledge of ADA and NSF a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant technical degree a plus
- Excellent interpersonal as well as verbal and written
Keywords: FSF MANUFACTURING, Orlando , Design Engineer, Engineering , Oviedo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!