Posted on: June 25, 2022
If you are a Remote Frontend Engineer with experience, please
read on!We are a well funded startup that just raised over $60
million in our Series B investment. We build payment tools and
subscription infrastructure for the medical industry.What You Will
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to implement designs from
- Implement state-of-the-art reactive web interfaces using modern
frameworks such as React and Vue.
- Develop solutions that enhance the user experience and reduce
friction for user adoption.
- Work with back-end developers to integrate UI components with
APIs and databases
- Transform app designs into front-end code with HTML, CSS, and
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies and industry
- Mentor and support junior developers both local and remote in
sustainable software engineering practices; lead by example.
- Collaborate with counterparts in Product Management to estimate
projects, break down work, and present alternative approaches for
- Be a thought leader on the team, advocating best practices in
security, testing, and maintainability.
- Ruthlessly seek out process and technical inefficiencies,
expose them and propose ways to resolve them.What You Need for this
- B.S. in Engineering or equivalent work experience
frameworks such as React, Angular, and Vue
- Some Experience with PHP (preferably Laravel)
- Experience with build tools such as Grunt, Gulp, or
- Familiarity with frontend frameworks such as Bootstrap or
- Proficiency with HTML5, including semantic HTML5 elements,
microformats, and WAI-ARIA
- Basic proficiency with Photoshop and web design
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility testingPreferred
- Experience deploying containerized workloads
- Experience developing on AWS and/or GCP infrastructure
- Experience working in ecommerce platforms with payment
processors such as StripeWhat's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary ($100k - $150k)
- BonusSo, if you are a Remote Frontend Engineer with experience,
please apply today!Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave.
For additional information about available benefits, please contact
Dominik SobaszekEmail Your Resume In Word ToLooking forward to
receiving your resume through our website and going over the
position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : DS15-1687508 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***Dominik
Sobaszek - Associate Manager - CyberCodersApplicants must be
authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to
Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be
required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United
States and to complete the required employment eligibility
verification document form upon hire.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!