Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Field Engineer is responsible for providing technical
engineering and cost information to ensure construction work
complies with all engineering standard
- 1-3 year s construction heavy highway, roadway bridge
construction support, engineering, field support, or similar
- Assist with job controls to ensure compliance with contract,
budget, schedule, forecasting and job costing.
- Interpret design/drawings for craft workers installing material
to ensure specifications are followed.
- Interface with all on-site departments as required, to resolve
problems, ensure quality construction, in order to support overall
- Develop job essential data including quantity take-offs,
material price lists, labor costs per man hour, and equipment to
ensure accurate estimates and bids.
- Research historical data and productivity analysis reports in
order to compile summary reports to develop guidelines and
precedence for future estimates.
- May supervise, direct, and mentor project staff to ensure
individual development and that project standards are met.
- Assist in representing company, project and/or department
during client and project management meetings to ensure effective
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Orlando , Field Engineer, Engineering , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!