REMOTE Senior Front End Engineer - React.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
If you are a REMOTE Senior Front End Engineer 5+ years with
React.js, please read on!
We are listed in the Top 10 on the Forbes list of Americas Best
Startup Employers and recognized as Best Midsize Company to work
with in Building in LA! We are a SaaS solution for Heath Care
Communication via texting, email, telephone, and live chat
platform. We have already tripled in size and need a Senior Front
End Engineer with React, Unit Testing (Jest), SASS, and APIs
experience. We want a candidate who is eager to solve algorithms,
data structures, and web application performance issues.
Our platform has already been adopted by some of the biggest names
in the industry: Cedars Sinai, NYU Langone Health and MemorialCare.
Its an opportunity to join the best of the best in an unbeatable
culture. As a part of our team, you will be taken care of both
inside and outside of the office. Our people are our priority.
We offer you the opportunity to be FULLY REMOTE (And we did this
If you are open to a conversation, please reply with what works for
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with both technical and non-technical teams,
including Product, QA, and UX
- Break down requirements, plan and estimate tasks using agile
- Actively drive team discussions to define and implement new
technologies and coding standards
- Manage the operational deployment of a scalable front end
- Build out new features and functionality on the WELL
- Write high quality, effective tests to prevent bugs and grow
test coverage, in order to improve product stability, and increase
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or Equivalent
Experience) with a strong grasp of CS fundamentals
- 4+ years building web applications using several frameworks
- 2+ years React JS experience
- Experience with unit testing frameworks including Jest
- Deep understanding of build systems and tools such as
- Ability to translate designs into mobile friendly styles using
preprocessors such as SASS
- Expertise in working with a range of APIs (REST, websockets,
- Eager to solve challenging problems regarding algorithms, data
structures, and web application performance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What's In It for You
- STRONG Compensation Package
- Unlimited PTO
- Full Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Great Company Culture
- Learning and Development Classes
- Career Mobility
- If close to the Santa Barbara office we have dog-friendly
offices, snacks, Kombucha and beer on tap, and standing desks
- We provide you with MacBook Pro
So, if you are a REMOTE Senior Front End Engineer with experience,
please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact AJ Stone
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : AS20-1660801 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
AJ Stone - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Orlando , REMOTE Senior Front End Engineer - React., Engineering , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!