Senior Platform/Cloud Engineer
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Role: Senior Platform/Cloud Engineer Experience Level: 8+ Years
Work location: Orlando, FL(Option of 25-30% remote) Employment
Mode: Full Time/ Permanent
- Deploy and Manage very large-scale, highly-available Hadoop
infrastructure supporting many-terabytes of data and growing very
- Handle design, architecture, instrumentation, and operations of
a massive data platform.
- Deploy and manage AWS or GCP based services and
- Work closely with data scientists to deploy highly scalable
inferencing services using ML and CV models on GPU-enabled clusters
- Develop scalable CI/CD pipelines for deploying Machine Learning
and Computer Vision Models
- Develop, Deploy and Manage highly scalable services for data
ingest and real-time data pipelines for video feeds
- Implement, troubleshoots, and optimizes distributed solutions
based on modern big data technologies like Hive, Hadoop, Spark,
Elastic Search, Kafka, etc. to solve large scale processing
problems in a Cloud cluster environment.
- Solve challenging operational problems across broad range
operations and services.
- Lead innovation by exploring, investigating, instrumenting,
recommending, benchmarking and implementing data-centric technology
solutions for the platform
- Develop processes, optimization methods, and risk management
- Day-to-day operational support
- 6 to 12 years of progressively related experience in Systems
Engineering and/or software development.
- 1 to 3 years of project or team lead experience.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or
similar field or related work experience
- Production experience with Dev Ops Tools like Terraform,
Packer, Chef, Docker, Puppet
- Experienced in ML Ops
- Deploying deep learning models on GPU-enabled Kubernetes
- RHEL, Ubuntu, Centos, SUSE Linux configuration, deployment, and
- Experience in creating IaaS and PaaS with Data Security,
Availability, Resiliency along strong monitoring through an
- Knowledge and Experience troubleshooting Load Balancers,
Network configuration, Firewalls to help collaborate with other
Systems and Network Engineering Teams for Data Management
- Big Data Hadoop technologies (HDFS, HBase, ElasticSearch/Solr,
Spark, NIFI, Hive, Kerberos, Druid, Hue, ORC, Kafka, Redis)
- Experience working on any public cloud provider - AWS, Azure,
- Database knowledge of SQL (Oracle, SQL, MariaDB) and NoSQL
- Understanding of REST, microservices with Multi-cloud
distributed architecture, support, and planning utilizing
enterprise Java, Python
- Demonstrated interest and ability to quickly learn new
technologies and put them into production.
- Natural influencer, and selfless team player, willing to help
your team achieve great things
- Excellent problem-solving skills; proven technical leadership
and communication skills
- Willingness to participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation for
- Have a quality mindset, squash bugs with a passion, while
working hard to prevent them in the first place through unit
testing, test-driven development, version control, continuous
integration, and deployment.
Nice to haves:
- AWS Certifications, Google Certifications, Azure
- Contribution to open-source projects
Keywords: Quantiphi, Orlando , Senior Platform/Cloud Engineer, Engineering , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!