Lead Chef Instructor & QA
Company: Virtual Dining Concepts
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionAboutVirtual Dining Concepts is the premier,
national marketer of several unique restaurant brands that provides
area restaurants and consumers (B2B and B2C) a new and convenient
option for food delivery. With our diverse portfolio of a la carte
restaurant brands, our restaurant partners are able to reach new
customers who are looking to order delicious food which is
currently unavailable within their delivery radius. In comes VDC,
with our a la carte restaurant brands and established network of
3rd party delivery services, to provide the ideal marketplace for
restaurants to reach and deliver to data-proven consumer market
that is currently untapped with ease and convenience.PositionThe
Lead Chef Instructor is responsible for facilitating meaningful,
encouraging, and supportive learning for our restaurant partners
based on our training materials from recipes to packaging. This
position is responsible for driving and supporting food safety,
food quality and system compliance throughout a restaurant partner
network and works with cross-functional teams to drive performance
in these areas including Training and Restaurant Success teams.
- Utilizes data streams to monitor distributor and restaurant
quality, compliance, and food safety.
- Works with Training to conduct QA Workshops to educate
restaurant partners on restaurant procedures related to food safety
to ensure food safety, quality standards and regulatory compliance
across all restaurants in assigned division.
- Conduct restaurant escalation audits to ensure food safety,
quality standards and regulatory compliance standards. Manage audit
result data and reports to make recommendations to senior
management on the implementation and maintenance of safe food
handling policies, sanitation, regulatory compliance, and standard
- Assist with the management of third-party suppliers to ensure
production specifications are maintained.
- Execute all responsibilities of a Lead Chef Instructor.
- Ability to conduct culinary presentations to celebrities and
- 3-5 years' experience in food industry, with QSR experience and
experience in food safety/QA or regulatory preferred
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and communication
skills; ability to build relationships and influence
- Strong knowledge and understanding of restaurant operations,
and general administrative procedures.
- Certificate in Culinary Arts or related field
- 3 years of industry work experience directly related to
- Ability to travel up to 75%SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Word
- Presentation and Public Speaking skillsVirtual Dining Concepts
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status.
Keywords: Virtual Dining Concepts, Orlando , Lead Chef Instructor & QA, Education / Teaching , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!