Digital Marketing Specialist
Company: XL Event Lab
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Title: Digital Marketing SpecialistSalary: $45,000Contract:
Full-Time W2 EmployeeLocation: Hybrid - Working from our centrally
located office in Orlando, with opportunities for remote working
part of the week.Deadline: To be considered please submit your
application by the end of day on Friday August 5Do you have
experience running social media campaigns to drive awareness,
engagement, traffic and ultimately revenue? Interested in
developing your career further in digital marketing/advertising?
You may have just discovered your perfect role!We are seeking an
ambitious Digital Marketing Specialist to join our in-house
marketing team to assist with our digital campaigns (both paid and
organic) across Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Google Ads. You
will be tasked with developing a deep understanding of our key
audiences, then using these insights to create content that will
build awareness, convince and convert.Experience of running
Facebook Ads or Google Ads would be preferred, but we don't expect
you to know it all at this stage. Work ethic is more important.
We're looking for someone who will delve into tasks with a 'can do'
attitude and is eager to learn within the role. We're a fast
growing company and want you to grow right here alongside us.This
is a full-time, permanent role. Opportunities for development and
progression within the company are significant. - -Who are we?XL
Event Lab is an international event production company that has
grown year on year since 2007. We create large-scale, unforgettable
experiences that aim to temporarily disconnect people from their
devices, get them outside and active, and ultimately bring friends,
families and communities closer together. Typically producing over
500 events a year, thousands enjoy our events every week. Our key
brands include, but are not limited to:
- The Big Bounce - Currently touring the US & Australia.
Featuring The World's Biggest Bouncy Castle (Guinness World Record
title holder) & The Giant, an inflatable obstacle course over two
times the length of a professional football pitch.
- Headphone Disco - Throwing silent disco parties worldwide since
2006. Creamfields recently trusted us to coordinate the world's
largest silent disco resulting in the surreal spectacle of 30,000
festival goers singing, dancing and bouncing along to absolute
- The Parking Lot Social - The drive-in reimagined. Featuring
DriveTime Drag hosted by Ru Paul's Drag Race finalists, Halloween
movie screenings with live scare actors roaming the grounds,
car-a-oke, silent discos, party bingo & more.You can learn more
about the company and our brands at https://xleventlab.com/Key
- Liaise with manager to help develop and deliver social media
(paid and non-paid) strategy, objectives and tactics.
- Assist with digital advertising campaign builds across multiple
markets using Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads Editor. Ensure
thorough quality checks are built into your workflow to minimise
- Plan, create and schedule compelling creative content
(text/images/video) across various social profiles that engages our
audience and enables the brand to maintain a consistent presence.
- Work with 3rd party contractors to brief on-brand content,
video and visual assets to support the communications plan.
- Assist with writing copy in the brands tone of voice that
generates engagement and direct response from our target
- Curate content that will appeal to our audience to share on
social (relevant blog/news coverage, user generated content, event
- Manage email and sms campaigns (we currently use
- Develop and take ownership of fan building and engagement
- Research and build relationships with
bloggers/influencers/communities who share a similar audience for
awareness generating opportunities.
- Administer competitions on social and contact winners to
- Produce weekly/monthly reports clearly communicating
performance against target KPIs, analysis with actionable insights,
and recommendations for optimisations.
- Monitor and report on innovative marketing strategies employed
by similar brands.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity.
- Keep up to date with the latest digital marketing best
practice, tactics, latest formats and channels. Proactively
recommend how to incorporate these into our own test
- Strong knowledge of social media (in particular
Facebook/Instagram/TikTok), with preferably 1-2 years of proven
experience applying this to promote a brand or business.
- Strong attention to detail. We have a lot of campaigns running
at any one time and it's crucial the correct info is being
communicated to the correct audience.
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Capable of managing your own workload to deliver tasks to
- A good eye for design and understanding of what will appeal to
- Results orientated, with a natural drive to continually improve
performance and streamline working processes.Desirable Skills
- Relevant qualification in social media, PR, advertising or
- Google Ads, Google Analytics or Facebook Blueprint
- Basic experience with image and/or video editing software or
- Experience with Mailchimp for sending emails
- Comfortable using Microsoft Excel. Bonus points if you can know
your way around pivot tables, vlookup, and functions.
Keywords: XL Event Lab, Orlando , Digital Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!