Director of Creative Services
Company: Holiday Retirement
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Full Time Community Name: 0001 Home Office Working for Holiday
RetirementHoliday Retirement helps older people live better,--and
we accomplish this by following these principles:
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates,
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying
connected.If you have a passion for making a difference in the
lives of older people, we'd love to talk to you.
In the role of Director of Creative Services, you will be
responsible for Holiday's strategic creative and content
development in both offline and digital formats. This leader will
develop and manage content and creative that drives lead
generation, supports the collateral needs of a national sales team,
enhances the branding and positioning of individual communities,
and promotes an environment of innovation and collaboration. This
role is responsible for developing content to attract and convert
leads and drive endorsements from both internal and external
customers. Content and creative will be spread across a broad
distribution: corporate and local community web presence, landing
pages, educational articles, email, newsletters, sales collateral,
direct mail, referral partner sites, and more. The role works
closely with internal stakeholders to ensure that the vision is
created and enacted on time and on budget and they manage the
people, processes, and technology to make that happen.
Director of Creative Services Responsibilities:
- Develop, plan, and manage the content, creative and the
corporate external PR strategy.
- Effectively develop and publish content in multiple
environments, including website and social media, video, print,
collateral, direct mail, and email.
- Create a content calendar that covers a broad range of
- Articulate the Holiday Retirement mission and value proposition
and positioning in the senior living industry through text,
imagery, graphics, and video.
- Execute a comprehensive strategy that drives both lead
generation, lead conversion, and brand awareness.
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with creative team, maintaining
strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and
actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible
- Present, or oversee presentation of final concepts, and obtain
approvals for deliverables.
- Track content performance and communicate content analytics and
strategic decisions based on data.
- Perform in a varied role as both an individual contributor as
well as a manager of resources, able to execute strategically as
well as tactically.
- Participate in the hiring and performance management of a small
team: conduct weekly one on one's, quarterly talent mapping and
performance conversations and talent development.
- 7+ years of experience with content marketing, communications
- Experience in performance marketing or lead generation
environments is required with expertise in a variety of content
environments (direct mail, email, web pages, social media, sales
collateral, press releases).
- Knowledge of software related to graphic design, video editing,
analytics, project management and social media.
- Knowledge of SEO practices and content management systems.
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategies and execution across
multiple channels (i.e. paid search, social media, email).
- Experience managing external freelancer or agency resources, as
well as an internal team of direct reports.
- Demonstrated ability in influencing media relations and
enhancing the reputation of the company.
- Superb written communication skills and demonstrated excellence
in producing a wide variety of content outputs.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For 50 years, Holiday has been in the business of helping older
adults live better, age more successfully and stay independent for
as long as possible. Today, over 30,000 older adults in over 260
communities across 43 states call a Holiday community home: and our
employees agree. Beginning in early 2018, and every year since,
Holiday has been certified a great workplace by Great Place to Work
Institute(R), an honor that was also extended to 221 of its
communities in 2020. Helping older people live better is a
tremendous privilege and we would love to share more about our
mission with you.Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran
status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected
by local, state, or federal law.--Req ID: 86688--
Nearest Major Market: Orlando
Job Segment: Manager, Developer, Marketing Communications,
Communications, Project Manager, Management, Technology,
Keywords: Holiday Retirement, Orlando , Director of Creative Services, Advertising , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!