Back Office Customer Service Representative
Company: Aliance one
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Now is a great time to join AllianceOne! As a subsidiary of
Teleperformance, AllianceOne provides employees the opportunity to
be part of a global leader in contact center management, with the
benefit of capitalizing on the global presence the company has
built throughout the years. Teleperformance creates more value by
providing a better customer experience.
Now accepting applications for the following position:
Job Title: Back Office Agent (1 Opening)
Location: Orlando, FL Reports To: Operations Manager
Pay: $19.00 per hr
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Back Office Agent is
responsible for providing a positive customer service experience in
an effective, efficient and professional manner to E-PASS
customers. The CSR, Back Office will also be cross-trained in
various other CSR roles, to include but not limited to the
following customer service channels: phone, customer care e-mails,
fax, and mail, as well as be cross-trained on processing
- Must be available for any shift within the following hours of
- Monday- Friday 7:30 AM- 6:30 PM
- Saturday 8 AM- 4:30 PM ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Maintain customer satisfaction by providing efficient and
effective service to customers and prospects on all E-PASS services
on a variety of inquiries and customer needs.
- Monitor and respond to customer phone and e-mail correspondence
and process applicable online documentation for account adjustments
or closures and transponder activity, including but not limited to
account registration (update and maintenance), transponder
distribution (returns and replenishments), payment processing,
processing department of motor vehicle (DMV) holds and
- Count, log and process transponder requests and cancellations
received via website, phone center and internal database and
process reports related to activity of new accounts and account
- Process mail and payment sorting to ensure timely handling of
- Support various Tag Offices in tracking and releasing vehicle
- Ensure all processes and adjustments surrounding account
closures or new accounts are completed, including preparation of
documents for supervisor or manager approval.
- Respond to customer inquiries and process requests according to
established standards with attention to style, tone, and manner of
- Provide manual image review support as required and perform
customer service activities in various other CSR roles such as in
the Call Center, E-mail Correspondence, Mail Room, and
- Maintain accountability for work and provide input and/or
assistance in formulating new procedures, and recommend changes to
existing procedures as required.
- Identify problems with office equipment, systems, processes,
and general service issues, and communicate or escalate these to
the proper entity for resolution.
- Communicate regularly with other units to foster an effective
team environment and ensure these areas are aware of issues that
may impact their area.
- Other job related duties as required. Required Education and
- High School Diploma or equivalent education.
- One (1) plus years' experience of demonstrated call center
and/or customer support experience.
- Computer proficiency to include accurate typing capability.
Must possess basic skills in use of PC applications (Microsoft
Word, Excel and Outlook) and possess the ability to perform
intermediate data entry skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional demeanor both in person and over the phone.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of principles of excellent customer service and the
ability to apply to business practices and operations.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language
including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition,
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems
such as word processing, managing files and records, and other
office procedures and terminology.
- Knowledge of basic arithmetic.
- Skill in communicating to persons representing varied
educational levels and cultural backgrounds.
- Skill at exercising tact and diplomacy in dealing with
sensitive, complex, and confidential issues and situations.
- Skill in exercising accuracy and thoroughness and monitoring
one's own work to ensure quality.
- Skill in time management, including prioritizing, organizing,
and coordinating multiple work areas and assignments under fast
paced and changing conditions to meet deadlines.
- Skill in demonstrating effective questioning/listening skills
when speaking with customers and third parties.
- Skill in using probing questions and leveraging information
obtained to ensure productive problem-solving efforts.
- Skill in applying strong judgment and analytic capabilities,
plus logical problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to multi-task and regularly switch between various
communication streams. Comfort and adaptability to work in a
fast-paced work environment is essential.
- Ability to work with a high degree of personal integrity,
treats others with respect, and fosters a safe, harassment-free
- Ability to establish and maintain consistent and effective
working relationships and communications with staff, peers and
superiors both within and outside of the immediate organizational
- Ability to communicate directives clearly and effectively,
verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work proactively.
- Ability to manage a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to conduct research, analyze, draw conclusions and make
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize
responsibilities, as well as within a team environment.
- Ability to motivate others in pursuit of Company goals.
- Visual acuity to read information from computer screens, forms
and other printed materials and information.
- Able to speak (enunciate) clearly in conversation and general
- Hearing ability for verbal communication, conversation,
responses via telephone, telephone systems, and face-to-face
- Manual dexterity for typing, writing, standing and reaching,
flexibility, body movement for bending, crouching, walking,
kneeling and prolonged sitting.
- Lifting and moving objects and equipment up to 25 lbs. Work
- Work is indoors and outdoors and may be sedentary at times and
is subject to schedule changes and/or variable work hours.
- There are no harmful environmental conditions present for this
- The noise level in this work environment is usually moderate.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic
over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
AllianceOne is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic
information. AllianceOne is committed to providing access, equal
opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with
disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
To request reasonable accommodation please email us at
- Please review our privacy notice available at the following
- For additional information on AllianceOne visit our website at
Keywords: Aliance one, Orlando , Back Office Customer Service Representative, Administration, Clerical , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!