Senior Administrative Assistant
Company: inSync Staffing
Posted on: January 25, 2023
$16.84 - $21.67/hr
10:00 am to 2:30 pm, Mon - Fri
Duration: 1 Year
- Greet visitors, answer and screen callers, take messages, and
respond to inquiries and requests for routine problems
- Maintain calendar, schedule appointments and engagements and
handle all arrangement details for meetings and conferences
including catering, travel and lodging accommodations, setup of
- Sort and distribute department mail, prioritize and determine
actions for all incoming correspondences.
- Compose and proof read documents for others, maintain and
collect data for standard reports charts, graphs, spreadsheets and
databases; organize and maintain department filing systems,
relevant databases and related records.
- Assist with reconciling components of department budget,
approving departmental expenditures, processing expense reports,
and/or managing accounting records.
- Minimum of a High School Education and / or equivalent of four
year plus of administrative support experience preferred.
- Advanced MS Office skill level in MS Word, Excel, and
PowerPoint as well as intermediate skill level in Access
Benefits: (employee contribution)
Health savings account
Flexible spending accounts
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: inSync Staffing, Orlando , Senior Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!