Part Time-Entry Level Medical Receptionist
Company: Integrative Physical Medicine
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Complete Care is a---multi-disciplinary---practice serving
patients who have physical injuries as a result of trauma. Complete
Care and its family of practices are characterized by core
competencies of cultural, clinical and operational excellence. We
strive to meet every patients individual needs with skillfulness
Job Description: As our patients first point of contact, youll be
the friendly face and voice of Complete Care, providing world class
customer service, and patient support. Well rely on you to listen
to our patients and use your real passion for customer service and
patient care to meet their needs. We not only want you here to help
assist requests, but more importantly to provide an incredible
patient experience. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated,
multi-tasker, who is---ambitious---and detail oriented. If this
sounds like you, you could be the next Administrative Health
Coordinator with Complete Care.------
Hours of Operation:
- Fridays- 12:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Saturdays- 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sundays- 7:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Additional hours to these can be discussed!
- Welcome patients as they contact the center personally or by
- Schedule and confirm all patients' appointments.
- Work closely with staff to assure smooth patient flow and cut
down on waiting time.
- Scan all necessary documents into patients file.
- Handle patient conflict and communicate patient's
problem/complaint to the office case manager.
- Ability and willingness to treat all patients with the utmost
kindness and consideration in the most trying situations.
- Other related duty as the job requires.
- Must demonstrate consistent professional conduct and meticulous
attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
as well as interpersonal skills with patients and staff.
- Critical thinking skills and a positive attitude
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages.
- Comprehensive training programs
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
Future Growth:---With 30 locations, we serve patients in 10
counties throughout Central Florida. Complete Care is building
toward being the national platform for treating the injured in a
fully integrated health system, while continuing to maintain our
unmatched patient centric pillars of ethics, diligence and clinical
expertise. We look forward to---continue---to serve our patients
with the care they deserve.---
At Complete Care, we take pride in providing equal employment
opportunities to everyone regardless of their race, ethnicity,
beliefs, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity,
citizenship status, age, veteran status, or disability.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Integrative Physical Medicine, Orlando , Part Time-Entry Level Medical Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!