Front Desk Receptionist
Company: Lotus Acupuncture
Location: Winter Park
Posted on: November 22, 2021
About usLotus AcupunctureInterview process starts November 18th,
2021Hire Date December 3rd, 2021We are a thriving wellness center
and would like hire a new team member as receptionist position.
This offer can be part or full time for current or graduate
students waiting to get acupuncture licensed or for a college
student. You set your hours and can change hours with advance
notice before the next trimester. Your duties are as follows but
not limited to:
- Effective pre-registration, registration and scheduling of
multiple patient appointments.
- Manages the multiple additions and cancellations of patient
- Missed appointments are to be follow and re-schedule
accordingly based on the patient needs.
- Inbound and outbound calls.
- Efficiently and accurately gathers and inputs
patients/guarantor demographic and financial information in
appropriate EMR system.
- Consistently and constantly reviews the schedules daily and
communicates all changes to appropriate staff.
- Collects patient financial responsibilities at the time of
- Solidly responsible for the payments collected through the
employees working shift.
- Responsible for entry of patient charges.
- Acts as a liaison between the provider and patient to explain
insurance benefits, co-pays, deductibles, and self-pay portions.
Script will be provided. You will not need to know insurance.
- Accurately communicates all procedures pertinent information
including arrival time, location and duration to the patient.
- Generate correspondence/written communication.
- Performs check in and check out of patients.
- Acts as a liaison to the clinical staff.
- Acts as a liaison to the clinical and business staff to ensure
effective and efficient patient management.
- Post stories on social media at least once/ day.
- Opening and closing the office.
- Obligated to one weekend day/ month.Please email us your resume
or CV.Do not call the office about this position, for all questions
please email the office.Must be Fully Vaccinated with the Covid-19
vaccineHourly (Pay Rate $: $14.00/ Hour) Once done with trainingJob
Type: Part-timePay: From $12.00 per hourBenefits:
- Flexible scheduleSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to FridayCOVID-19 considerations:All patients and
employees are required to wear masks and take daily temperature
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer Skills: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Lotus Acupuncture, Orlando , Front Desk Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Winter Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!