Mental Health Administrative Assistant
Company: Counseling Resource Services, Inc
Location: Winter Garden
Posted on: November 22, 2021
About usCounseling Resource Services is a small business in
HEALTH_CARE_MEDICAL in Winter Garden, FL 34787. We are
collaborative and autonomous.Our work environment includes:
- International workforce
- Work-from-home daysWe are looking for a Mental Health
Administrative Assistant. The position involves answering phones,
scheduling appointments, tracking referrals, data entry and data
management. The ideal employee is experienced in high volume phone
calls and electronic communications, is detailed oriented, can
follow up on incomplete tasks and has an engaging personality. A
background in sales would be beneficial.Responsibilities & Duties--
Complete 40-50 daily calls to referral agencies, clients, and
clinical staff to coordinate referrals-- Complete authorizations
and insurance eligibility screening-- Create and enter new patient
referrals in an Electronic Medical Record-- Keep track of the
patient's referrals and ensure that clients are scheduled--
Scheduling assistance-- Record and report on referrals, census, and
keep up to date with schedules-- Maintain contact with referral
agencies to ensure feedback is provided in a timely manner--
Communicate respectfully and effective will with patients-- Basic
administrative tasks-- Update referrals status as PENDING or
COMPLETED as neededQualifications & Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written and Oral).
- Self-motivated and independent worker
- Team player
- Effective communicator
- Able to Multitask.
- Detailed Oriented.
- High School or greater
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Willingness to adapt to new tasks and problem-solving
- Have at least 1 year of Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
Experience Job Type: Full-timePay: $12.00 - $15.00 per
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Monday to FridayCOVID-19 considerations:This position is in
office and not exposed to the public. All contact with clients is
through the telephone.Education:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Counseling Resource Services, Inc, Orlando , Mental Health Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Winter Garden, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!