Company: Optimal Solutions and Technologies
Posted on: November 22, 2020
POSITION: Administrative Assistant
LOCATION: Orlando, FL
JOB ID: 4892-RCAT 2
# OF OPENINGS: 1
Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on
excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting,
Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering
services. OST is one of an elite set of companies worldwide to be
externally appraised CMMI Level 5.
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business
knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the
aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense,
education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology &
telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen
to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our
DESCRIPTION OF SPECIFIC DUTIES IN A TYPICAL WORKDAY FOR THIS
* Receive and assist visitors.
* Take notes during meetings and distribute the minutes.
* Answer the Division phones and route the calls to the correct
* Make travel arrangements, including preparing TDY orders using
the DTS program and reserving all accommodations and rental
* Refer requests for technical information to appropriate staff
* Serve as the point of contact (POC) for coordination of actions
* Manage the TD&S calendar; schedule appointments and meetings
based on personal knowledge of workload and current issues;
reschedule meetings and appointments.
* Review all incoming correspondence, publications, regulations,
and directives and route to the appropriate Government POC.
* Compose routine correspondence and review outgoing correspondence
for procedural correctness.
* Maintain suspense records on all correspondence and action
documents; follow up to ensure a timely reply or action.
* Establish and maintain office files; revise and dispose of files
in accordance with governing procedures.
* Provide list of needed office supplies, printing support, and
related materials for Government approval.
* Utilize office automation equipment and various software products
to produce a variety of documents.
* Experience using Microsoft Office software
* Experience with Defense Travel System
* Secret Clearance
* HS Diploma
* 5-8 years of experience
This is a full time position paying a base salary, full benefits,
and has possible bonus potential based on merit and performance. To
be considered for this position, please apply online with a cover
letter and MS Word resume.
OST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for
positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin,
age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Optimal Solutions and Technologies, Orlando , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!