Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Our Government client in Longwood, FL is looking for an
Administrative Assistant who has some reimbursement or accounting
background to assist their Department. This role is eligible for
Kelly Services Contractor benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
Role is Monday-Friday, 1st shift and the pay rate is set at
$20.00/hr. This is a contract position (9-weeks up to
Typical Job duties include (but are not limited to):
- Handle Provider reimbursements review, assistance with posting
journal entries, general ledger reconciliation tasks, etc.
- Assist with year-end activities, help reconcile bank accounts,
credit cards and money accounts, confirm year-end payroll expenses,
closeout temporary accounts, validate other account balances,
- Attend meetings with project stakeholders as needed.
- Child Attendance Records- Use the Payment Validation and
- Review processing files as provided by OEL.
- Perform data input tasks for child attendance records.
- Inspect existing child attendance records for completeness and
- Identify and collect any errors, issues or anomalies for review
with DOE Supervisor and/or ELC staff contact.
- Assist with corrections and perform follow-up/verification
tasks as assigned.
- Review completed child applications, attendance record
monitoring, billing group eligibility review, family unit income
review, parent copayment review.
- Payment Validation for Child Care Providers Perform data input
tasks for child care providers. .
- Ability to utilize problem-solving techniques
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work assignments
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Project, and
PowerPoint Proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint is desirable
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with others
- Experience working in state government is highly preferred
Must-have job requirements:
- High School Diploma (or GED) is required
- At least one year of experience in working in a Government
agency, department, or related environment
- At least one year of experience working with Microsoft Office
products including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Good time management skills/ability to take the initiative when
working on projects
- Effective communications skills, in writing and verbally.
- Experience in the use of computer systems
If interested in this position- please apply online through
Indeed.com, CareerBuilder, or the Kelly Career Network (KCNi). If
you would like to follow up to your application, please allow for
24-hours to process, and then reach out to the National Corporate
Recruiter, Bryan Jones, via email at
With Kelly--, you'll have access to some of the world's
highest-regarded scientific organizations-providing you with
opportunities to work on today's most challenging,
research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead
you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help
advance. We work with 99 of the Fortune 100--- companies, and found
opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of
our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully
position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our
Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon
You pursued a career in health science to fuel your quest for
knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place.
Let Kelly fuel your career-connect with us today.Why Kelly--?As a
worker today, its up to you to take charge of your career and look
for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential.
you find whats next is what were all about. We know whats going on
in the evolving world of workjust ask the nearly 500,000 people we
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance,
and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have
never imagined.About Kelly--At Kelly, were always thinking about
whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach
their full potential. In fact, were a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because
we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth
opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Orlando , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Longwood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!