Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Staff Accountant Needed in for Growing Company in East Orlando!
Job Type: Full Time (Direct Hire)
Location: Orlando, FL 32817JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION: Staff AccountantGENERAL FUNCTION:
This position will support the activities related to the Client business including accounting and customer order activities. This position will be responsible for the general accounting duties required for order entry, revenue recognition, invoicing, cash application and collections for the Client business.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Outlook, and Intermediate to Advanced in MS Excel. Quick Books knowledge a plus
- Set up of new customers to include credit checks, W9s, vendor information requests from customers, assignment of new customer numbers.
- Create project numbers and enter new sales orders.
- Confirm POs are sent to vendors via procurement. Maintain relationship with vendor--s accounting department to track POs, payments and refunds.
- Invoice customers.
- Processing credit card payments through our merchant services provider.
- Cash application, customer receipts and collections.
- Monthly revenue recognition and reconciliation of the revenue to the general ledger.
- Maintain recurring monthly revenue tracking spreadsheet by customer and account, and prepare revenue forecasts.
- Send out renewal notices and obtain purchase order from customers prior to the renewal period expiring.
- Financial statement analysis.
- Revenue forecasting.
- Special projects assigned by Supervisor.
Health, dental, and vision coverage
Employer paid life insurance
401(k) with company match
Paid time off
Client is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. EOE/AA/MFDV
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the worlds
most respected companiesproviding you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform
your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting
hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like
you.Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Orlando , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!