Director of Finance
Company: FPC Franchise
Posted on: November 18, 2023
The Finance Director functions as a business partner with
division management and parent company management to effectively
manage and control the local business. Responsible for general
accounting, payables, receivables, order entry, billing, cost
accounting, bill of materials, business analysis, and financial
- Prepares monthly reports of results, monthly forecasts, annual
operating plan, and strategic planning.
- Ensures internal controls are effective at the plant for
operations, sales and finance.
- Manages the Accounting Department which includes Accounts
Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Payroll.
- Books necessary journal entries on a monthly basis.
- Directs the preparation of budgets.
- Analyzes and accurately reports current month's financial results
to the plant, sales, and Parent Company management in accordance
with Parent Company format and time requirements.
- Submits all financial transactions, transmissions, and reporting
on a timely and accurate basis.
- Reviews company financial statements for accuracy and
- Coordinates the month-end and year-end closing process.
- Ensures accuracy of the physical inventory and reported results.
Investigates and explains book to physical adjustments.
- Performs analysis of bills of materials to ensure product costs
are accurate and accounted for properly. Report variance results
- Reviews labor reporting and cost, material costs, manufacturing
overhead, distribution cost, returns and inventory levels.
- B.S. in Accounting or Business Administration, plus CPA
certification or MBA degree.
- 10-15 years as plant controller or cost manager in a
manufacturing environment, managing a staff, with an emphasis on
cost accounting, reporting and variance analysis.
- Strong general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable,
payroll, cost accounting and manufacturing working knowledge.
Keywords: FPC Franchise, Orlando , Director of Finance, Accounting, Auditing , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!