Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Job Summary: Apply accounting principles to analyze financial
information, prepare accurate reports and maintain budgets and
costs for the building and construction division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze financials and prepare House Profit Analyses for sales
- Review SG&A expenses and code accurately
- Review employee expense reimbursements for accuracy and
- Review job costs for budget variances and posting
- Prepare necessary journal entries, conduct monthly close
procedures, and reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Ensure timely payment of property taxes, monitor fixed asset
purchases and assist vendors as needed
- Assist in SG&A forecast preparation and perform ad hoc
analysis, reports and projects
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years of accounting experience in building and
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Strong attention to detail, ability to analyze complex
financial data, and excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other accounting software,
and ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
About the Company:
- They are known for being one of the largest and most respected
home builders in the United States
- This company offers a wide range of career opportunities making
it a great option for someone looking to build a long-term career
with room for growth.
- They offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes
health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, and
- This company values work-life balance and strives to create a
positive work environment for its employees.
- This company is known for its innovative building techniques
and use of technology in construction.
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Orlando , Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...