Remote Accounting Manager - Cost & Revenue
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Remote Accounting Manager - Cost & Revenue Opportunity - Solid
International Technology Firm
This Jobot Job is hosted by David Benjamin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $110,000 - $120,000 per year
A Bit About Us
An established technology services client with multiple US
locations is currently hiring for an experienced Accounting Manager
- Cost & Revenue for an immediate need. This will be a remote role
with a preference for candidates residing near the New York City or
Minneapolis markets. This will be part of the firm's growing
Accounting organization vertical and will be focused on supervising
operational accounting functions to ensure the accuracy of reports
and statistics reflecting earnings, profits, cash balances and
other financial results.
Why join us?
- $110-120K Base + Potential Incentives
- Established technology brand in solid growth mode
- Ability to interact with multiple internal/external teams in a
- Strong management and executive team
- Fully Remote flexibility and excellent corporate culture
- Great work/life balance and solid benefits package
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- CPA or Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum 6 years of overall experience in GL capacities with
previous cost accounting and revenue recognition focused.
- Minimum 4 years of experience managing small teams and
- Previous technical accounting a plus.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and other MS Suite
- Preferred experience with Oracle, SAP or similar ERP software
- Ability to collaborate with leads and subject matter experts
within the organization.
- Ability to manage several projects and initiatives
- Provide supervision, direction, and leadership to accounting
- Review fluctuation analysis for revenue and related balance
sheet accounts, identify trends and ascertain reasonableness
according to business activities.
- Prepare journal entries and provide supporting documentation
for assigned tasks during the close, such as recording accruals,
deferrals, and adjustments.
- Prepare account reconciliations for assigned balance sheet
accounts. Ensure reconciling items are properly documented,
resolved in a timely manner and adjustments are prepared.
- Understand transactional workflow, be knowledgeable about the
source of data and ensure data integrity.
- Lead initiatives to implement systems enhancements and
- Collaborate with business partners to effectively understand
and support business strategies and trends.
- Ensure compliance with all company accounting policies,
procedures and internal controls.
- Lead and manage the month-end close process for team members to
ensure monthly close requirements are met timely and accurately.
Report exceptions to management.
- Lead and manage the account reconciliation process for direct
reports. Ensure all reconciling items are properly documented and
resolved in a timely manner.
- Complete internal monthly reporting and perform month-end
review of financial results.
- Manage and review process documentation of operational
- Lead, review and manage team preparation of audit schedules for
- Develop and maintain accounting policies including revenue
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Orlando , Remote Accounting Manager - Cost & Revenue, Accounting, Auditing , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!