Company: SNI Financial
Posted on: November 26, 2022
As an Audit Senior, you'll work with companies to first
understand their businesses and the risks they face, focusing
efforts where they matter most. You'll work as part of a team of
problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from
strategy to execution. Work with clients to improve their overall
financial reporting processes and to help them better understand
their businesses. Continually inform clients about accounting,
financial and regulatory developments that may affect their
- Gain understanding of client operations, processes, and
business objectives and utilize that knowledge on engagements.
- Run client engagements from start to finish, which includes
planning, executing, directing, and completing financial audits and
managing to budget.
- Supervise, train, and mentor associates and interns on audit
process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews;
perform in-charge role as needed.
- Work with audit team to identify and resolve client issues
discovered during audit process.
- Research and analyze financial statements.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with clients
to enhance client satisfaction and work with client management and
staff at all levels to perform services successfully.
- Attend professional development and training sessions on a
- Other duties as assigned.Education and Experience:Bachelor's
degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Accounting from a four-year college or
university and 3+ years of Public Accounting experience.Job Type:
Full-timePay: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 per yearBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Keywords: SNI Financial, Orlando , Audit Senior, Accounting, Auditing , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!