EMT / Paramedic (Cash Bonus)
Company: National Health Transport
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionNational Health Transport (NHT) offers CASH
bonuses, great benefits, and tons of OVERTIME opportunities.
National Health Transport (NHT) benefits include:
- $1,500 EMT sign-on bonus
- $3,000 Paramedic sign-on bonus
- overtime opportunities
- flexible work schedules
- health insurance
- life insurance
- 401KPlus $1000 to a referring NHT employeeCompensation:
- Paramedics: $19.00 an hour plus seniority
- EMT: $15.00 an hour plus seniority
- EMT/Driver: $15.50 an hour plus seniorityJoin our team! Apply
today at https://nationalhealthtransport.applytojob.com/apply/
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Conducts a careful examination of the patient for signs and
symptoms of illness/injury and assists other medical personnel as
- Administers prompt and efficient basic life support care within
the limits of license or certification and in accordance with
approved protocols prior to and during transport.
- Provides careful handling of the patient to and from the
- Provides safe and efficient transport of the patient in the
ambulance to the medical facility.
- Provides a safe and efficient transfer of patient and patient
care information to the receiving personnel at the
- Documents all aspects of patient condition and treatment on EMS
run reports. Obtains and records non-medical patient information as
required. Completes other patient documentation and forms as
- Conducts regular unit inventory and equipment testing to ensure
all equipment for which the EMT-Basic is responsible is present,
clean and in proper working order.
- Upon completion of transport, responsible for all assigned
duties which will place the ambulance and equipment back in
- Responsible for full knowledge of the ambulance's basic life
support equipment and its proper use at all times.
- Documents and reports all needed repairs to the proper
maintenance departments (electronic or mechanical) as well as to
supervisors and other ambulance personnel as required.
- In both the emergency and non-emergency setting, operates /
drives the ambulance in a safe and efficient manner, following
company driving guidelines, so the safety or condition of the
occupants are not compromised.Minimum Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to pass physical evaluation, including lifting 125
- High school diploma or general educations degree (GED)
- Must be able to communicate and understand written &
conversational English Licenses and Certifications (valid and in
- EMT or Paramedic License
- Florida Driver's License
- Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare
- Emergency Vehicle Operators Course (EVOC) Certified
- Full-Time and Part-Time Weekend ShiftNational Health Transport
(NHT), a leading Emergency Medical Services Private Ambulance
Company in South Florida, is seeking high energy employees to grow
in a fast-paced (Emergency Medical Services) EMS career.Note: This
description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work
performed and responsibilities held by the team member(s). Duties
described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive or
specific to any individual team member.
No Third Party Agencies or Submissions Will Be Accepted.
Our company is committed to creating a diverse environment. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, or veteran status. DFWP
Opportunities posted here do not create any implied or express
employment contract between you and our company / our clients and
can be changed at our discretion and / or the discretion of our
clients. Any and all information may change without notice. We
reserve the right to solely determine applicant suitability. By
your submission you agree to all terms herein.Powered by
Keywords: National Health Transport, Orlando , EMT / Paramedic (Cash Bonus), Accounting, Auditing , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!