Posted on: August 5, 2022
Maintain general accounting systems, policies, and procedures to
ensure that proper information is reported in accordance with
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Key Responsibilities &
- Full cycle of accounting includes but not limited to revenue
and deferred revenue, cash, prepaid expenses, accrued liabilities,
AR, AP, fixed assets, payroll, lease accounting.
- Maintain the general ledger to include the preparation of
journal entries, analysis, reconciliation and reporting
- Working knowledge of ASC 840/842 as it related to the lease
accounting and main facet of US GAAP.
- Conduct account reconciliation periodically, ledger close
activities, and provide accurate financial data
- Assist with preparation of year-end audit work papers and
responses to audit inquiries.
- Ensures that financial statements and board reports are
accurate, complete and generated on a timely basis
- Assist in preparation of annual plan, projections and budget
with guidance from leadership
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies
to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Ad-hoc project completion and continuous process improvement
- Other duties as assigned Preferred Qualifications
- 3-5 years accounting experience in audit or corporate
- BA/BS degree in Accounting
- Proficiency with handling recurring revenue and recognized
- Experience and proficiency using QuickBooks/NetSuite
- Advanced level proficiency and power user of Microsoft Excel is
- Technology or SaaS industry experience
- Strong analytical, prioritization and communication skills with
the ability to work independently but also partner with management
and various teams within the company
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience or working knowledge of foreign currency
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
in a fast-paced setting with great attention to details.
- Able to adapt to changing priorities and unexpected situations.
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Competitive Base Salary
- 4% 401K Match
- Conference & Continuing Education Coverage
- Team Building Events/Opportunities
- Downtown Parking
- Performance & Incentive Bonuses
- Unlimited PTO
- Free snacks! Stax is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic
information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other
Keywords: Stax, Orlando , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!