Company: Robert Half
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Objectives of this Role
- Execute mid-level general ledger account reconciliations,
accurate reporting, and data verification, enabling senior staff to
analyze options and make financial decisions aligned with company
- Monitor policies and procedures for assigned departments, and
identify and suggest improvements for accounting reporting and
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial requirements by
studying existing and new legislation, and maintaining
- Continue ongoing education by participating in webinars,
workshops, and networking events.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Performs mid-level general ledger account reconciliations,
verify accuracy of data, and report, identify, and correct errors
made by both internal and external personnel.
- Support timely monthly, quarterly, half-year, and year-end
financial close, including assigned journal entries, balance sheet
account reconciliations, accruals, and overall maintenance of all
operational management accounts.
- Assists in providing schedules and commentary with respects to
operating maintenance accounts results and variances, and with the
production of working capital, cash-flow reports, as well as
- Maintain and update records and reports for profit and loss,
taxes, liabilities, and assets
- Prepare special financial reports as requested by management by
collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business accounting, or
- Internship or professional accounting experience
- Ability and willingness to keep maintain confidentiality.
- Familiarity with accounting and corporate finance principles
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize efficiently.
- Active pursuit of Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Experience in audit accounting.
- Knowledge of GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles in
the U.S.) a plus.
- Desire to continue to grow through continuing training.
Keywords: Robert Half, Orlando , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!