Senior Client Strategist
Company: 321 the Agency
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: ABOUT US321 is a creative marketing
agency using strategic data to create the kinds of meaningful
moments that connect, inspire and engage. Our team looks for and
values coworkers who are able to focus on what matters, bring
solutions to the table, take ownership over their work, and are
champions for the mood and success of their fellow teammate. ABOUT
THE ROLEThe Senior Client Strategist position at 321 is responsible
for the management and smooth operation of various marketing
projects while providing exceptional client service and
support.Duties include daily, professional client correspondence
and internal communications with the project management, creative,
digital media and development teams. They will work closely with
clients, ensuring deadlines and milestones are met on-time and
effectively. They will also pitch ideas, develop strategies and
demonstrate problem-solving abilities to address client issues,
while simultaneously adding value to the agency.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Account & Strategic Responsibilities
- Operate as the point of contact for any and all matters
specific to your accounts. Maintain regular contact with customers
to preserve and grow trust and knowledge on the account.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships,
offering consultation and strategy to drive client retention and
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams to understand
customer goals and key performance metrics and exceed those goals
throughout the campaign.
- Create and maintain comprehensive go-to-market strategies,
marketing plans, and campaigns that drive results and optimize
- Work proactively with customers to offer new opportunities and
manage ongoing transactions on an account.
- Develop detailed proposals, statements of work, and high-level
roadmaps with the support of core team members and monitor
- Assist in providing strategic proposals and insightful
- Provide frequent, detailed updates on projects both internally
and externally to the client.
- Establish and maintain an account plan and forecast for each
assigned account aligned with both known and potential
- Responsible for liaising between customers and teams with an
eye towards ensuring alignment for the successful delivery of
- Participate in client acquisition activities including but not
limited to "pitch participation," proposal generation and
representing 321 to potential customers.
- Finances and Planning
- Work closely with Finance on billing set up and invoicing.
- Have a clear understanding of approved studio budget vs actual
budget in order to understand project/account profit margin.
- Responsible for ensuring that commercial commitments remain in
alignment with SOWs and agreements.
- Manage internal and external expectations around project budget
and invoicing and communicate accordingly.
- Project Support and Delivery
- Support the project team through the lifecycle of the project –
discuss project approach, team concerns, the team wins and problem
- Stay abreast of and involved in the overall project progress by
attending all relevant project meetings.
- Maintain healthy and proactive relationships with client points
of contact via weekly or bi-weekly executive meetings.
- Manage internal and external expectations and communicate
- In partnership with the project manager, lead and facilitate
kickoff discussions in order to appropriately set and manage
expectations, influence, coach and inspire team throughout
execution and delivery.
- Meticulously proof every piece of collateral before it is sent
out, ensuring client branding and goals are being executed
- Quality Control
- Deliver projects on time ensuring high-quality standards are
- Meticulously QA website and products ensuring client branding
and goals are being executed properly.
- Stay Current & Reliable
- Be a self-starter and quick learner, with a passion for
delivering work on time and within scope.
- Follow and support the latest project management best
- Be A Department Leader
- Serve as a mentor to Client Coordinators and Mid-level Client
Strategists, providing constructive feedback and servant
- Be an example of the 321 values and encourage their integrity
throughout the team.
- Proactively find opportunities to knowledge share and encourage
the growth of the Accounts department.
- Prioritize and work in an energetic & fast paced
- Work both independently and in a team.WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 5+ years experience in client management at an advertising or
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, public relations,
communications, or a related field.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, solve problems effectively,
and to remain professional and constructive in all situations.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Have a working knowledge of content management systems, SEO,
SEM, digital paid media, web analytics, and digital strategy.
- Mac proficient.
Keywords: 321 the Agency, Orlando , Senior Client Strategist, Accounting, Auditing , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!